#Rugga Rebels

Springbok Army SASL Good luck for GC we looking forward to the challenge... Good luck
Good luck to Irelands Call for GC challenge. Looks like it is a good one so far
Targaryen Dragons :

Tell SuperM that i'm glad to see he is already so used to getting second place

Hey Man, I hate 2nd and can never get used to it. Lol. Good game you deserved the win well done, but we will meet again I'm sure.
Thanks mate but I'm sending you my medical bills next time
Hahaha Targaryen, I will have to see if I can make room for your medical bills in my budget, you'll have to join us at #Rugga and we'll teach your guys how not to get hurt. All jokes aside you are welcome to visit us sometime.
tell Kwagga congrats on his second place in the tourney tomorrow...
Congrats Targaryan!! Well played.
i've never seen subbing that well synced, thank kwagga for a fun match, and to you for the warm up matches so my players could get a stretch in
Targaryen Dragons :

i've never seen subbing that well synced, thank kwagga for a fun match, and to you for the warm up matches so my players could get a stretch in

I'll pass on the message. When you come over to #rugga your team will get a proper workout before every match
Targaryen Dragons :

Well done Targ, you gave us 2 silvers this season... one in champ, and one in tournament...
But it looks like Kwagga quickly took his revenge...

The battle is on!