Bring back old training system

Guest 2S8IYZ :

Hello,

according to my excel data (I keep daily track of the progression), the new 2 hours give as much TPs than the old one and cost less energy. The ratio energy/time is quitte better on all trainings so it will be quite better for active players.

The new training system is better and give more TP than before thanks to the 8 hours option, since the update my progression increased by 11% (with L26 training center and training skills >190%).

In this case the update is pretty good but it's a shame Sweet Nitro wasn't able to explain it to players ...

ASM Boucherie Ovalie
Province Sabolienne de Rugby

thanks for some actual facts rather than just peoples feelings, great job
Guest 2S8IYZ :

Hello,

according to my excel data (I keep daily track of the progression), the new 2 hours give as much TPs than the old one and cost less energy. The ratio energy/time is quitte better on all trainings so it will be quite better for active players.

The new training system is better and give more TP than before thanks to the 8 hours option, since the update my progression increased by 11% (with L26 training center and training skills >190%).

In this case the update is pretty good but it's a shame Sweet Nitro wasn't able to explain it to players ...

ASM Boucherie Ovalie
Province Sabolienne de Rugby

I logged a ticket with Sweet Nitro on this as my suspicion was that the training points were linked to how much energy you expend. They confirmed what you have written above. It's a little hard to tell exactly as at the top level you accumulate points so very slowly anyway, but I do think I am getting marginally more now. Very marginal though.