New Update

So I'd like to know the meaning of Match Simulation? Does that mean Friendly matches or does it pertains to all match types? This Intensity parameter is screwing my guildmates up.
Are you sure that the intensity parameter is already live? I don't think so... So... If you ask me... it's not the parameter what screws your guildmates up.
They need to start sending a notice off when they make changes.... I must have got like 10 people asking me what setting fixes the hb running out of speed on long runs
Everyone in my guild is scrambling around trying to find the settings that works again.
I think that's great. The game was completely screwed up before they finally fixed it. I would prefer finding new settings over weeks than 11 KR's for TD in a game
it was fine before they tossed in the first patch....

I am glad they got some def in... But come on what HB runs down the field then slows so bad a def catcheds him form 20 yards back... Hitting him at full speed at that and causing turnover some of the time...

no that is not how you fix a def.. but stopping a hb cold...
Education from LVO
What a whinner
Or is that wiener
dude there are like 40 other post you missed.. get your lazy ass moving already,,,,

I know your slow .. just have to watch your team play to know that..