Wales

With four Welsh players in the top 10, isnt it strange that there is no Welsh Guild of any note.
theres only three good welsh teams

ystrad, wales and inbreds
Guest 4BK15N :

lollers
Guest 4BK15N :

Don't be mean dude, there are four
Ystrad, wales, inbreds and baglan..
you mean baghead.

always in wales shadow until he cried and left us again
I wonder who would gut or leave the guild first?!
Just spotted this thread. I had to chuckle.

Most of the welsh players of any note have gone havent they? Some went many months ago. Im certainly not in that bracket and i will be gone soon. All the information Ive read here and gathered elsewhere about subshitnet guarantees i shant spend another penny. And i wAs gutted a few months ago when i heard that it was possible to buy a player simultaneously on a laptop and a tablet and it would only cost 9.99. Once i heard that it explained why loads had teams full of new players and the 1 player i bought every week hardly gave me any advantage. So those at subshitnet nitro can whistle for another penny from me as clearly cheating does play a part. Byeeee.
Gareth Robson :

Most of the welsh players of any note have gone havent they? Some went many months ago. Im certainly not in that bracket and i will be gone soon. All the information Ive read here and gathered elsewhere about subshitnet guarantees i shant spend another penny. And i wAs gutted a few months ago when i heard that it was possible to buy a player simultaneously on a laptop and a tablet and it would only cost 9.99. Once i heard that it explained why loads had teams full of new players and the 1 player i bought every week hardly gave me any advantage. So those at subshitnet nitro can whistle for another penny from me as clearly cheating does play a part. Byeeee.

Which team are you Gareth?
Still 6 in the top50, which isnt bad at all. Longevity is the key.