banned teams

The clown who does not cheat ... keep that in mind ... Well let's start ...
Wales, Damage Royale, Forever damaged ( what a cliche' ), Mel , Lone Wolf , Sean the main spanner , Soto, ... and it continues... What part of go to Damage player schedules do you not understand? Can you read and not see who has not played for many hours ... can you not see who has not played in GC ... ???
The truth hurts and the Guilty flee when exposed... you have no back Bone or leg to stand on... ZERO! Damage inc... the legend cheaters...bwahaha ( trademark)
What parts of the maths dont you understand? At the time there were 22 members in Damage, 9 players are not banned so that means 13 players are accused, and 9 are innocent. The idiot who said 22 players cheated is clearly as stupid as you.

Guest GEXZBI :

The clown who does not cheat ... keep that in mind ... Well let's start ...
Wales, Damage Royale, Forever damaged ( what a cliche' ), Mel , Lone Wolf , Sean the main spanner , Soto, ... and it continues... What part of go to Damage player schedules do you not understand? Can you read and not see who has not played for many hours ... can you not see who has not played in GC ... ???
The truth hurts and the Guilty flee when exposed... you have no back Bone or leg to stand on... ZERO! Damage inc... the legend cheaters...bwahaha ( trademark)

Would you like me to draw you pictures? There are others who were x damage players who have been banned as well ... what you fail to see is that investigations are still on going and more will suffer the same fate... you also forgot to mention multiple player accounts owned by a single person.
Who are you btw ...what is your team name? ... my player name is •Sniper* the " original" the non cheat type...who are you again ? Master of the damned...
We all know who you are, your the guy who retired more than George Foreman. Your a racist, youve retired so bugger off. You were famous for 5 seconds.

Guest GEXZBI :

Would you like me to draw you pictures? There are others who were x damage players who have been banned as well ... what you fail to see is that investigations are still on going and more will suffer the same fate... you also forgot to mention multiple player accounts owned by a single person.
Who are you btw ...what is your team name? ... my player name is •Sniper* the " original" the non cheat type...who are you again ? Master of the damned...

The Master :

We all know who you are, your the guy who retired more than George Foreman. Your a racist, youve retired so bugger off. You were famous for 5 seconds.

Guest GEXZBI :

at least he was famous 5 seconds without cheating
I think that in the damage guild some did not cheat but received pr to buy players
The Master :

Guest GEXZBI :

It is an old tactic to start with name calling when you are busy losing the fight. The problem is not only that Damage did cheat, one of the people cheating is a moderator in the game, the other one is/was a developer in the game (or linked to him). This is highly unethical and if we were in real life they would have been fired from their jobs and if you steal you should go to jail.

We all know SN is not real life but this just reveal the moral fibre of a person.
The Master is Caernafon
{Ystradgynlais} :

The Master :

Im not banned and im in damage, there are loads banned in nearly all guilds. Rumour is though certain French guilds have escaped punishment.

Or have concidered that they don't need to steel to be good just saying....

You was shit u just inherated a decent team
Crusaders RM :

{Ystradgynlais} :

The Master :

Im not banned and im in damage, there are loads banned in nearly all guilds. Rumour is though certain French guilds have escaped punishment.

Or have concidered that they don't need to steel to be good just saying....

You was shit u just inherated a decent team

Did he inherate a team? The discussion was never about who inherate what...

Why haven't you played since yesterday... were you also naughty...???