New server idea

Admin :

Thank you for the suggestion list

I see you have made no effort to start working on even a single idea, yet again.

I'm going to be blunt here - you are lazy and really don't give a toss about the people who love the game and stay loyal to it. You really don't deserve us.
Of course we have, what about better players in the auction house? And more of them.
Note that we also don't approve all of the suggestions and it takes some time to develop others.
Thank you SN for new players, keep up the good work and please dont bow down to the requests of damage players each and every time, they are just 1 guild and if they dont like it then they can piss off.

As I say well done nitro, I am enjoying game much more now.
Guest 9289Z3 :

Thank you SN for new players, keep up the good work and please dont bow down to the requests of damage players each and every time, they are just 1 guild and if they dont like it then they can piss off.

As I say well done nitro, I am enjoying game much more now.

Well said.
I agree.
Guest 9289Z3 :

Loving the new players, now have a chance to compete, thanks nitro, please put more on!!

Must agree , we watch the video prom, for the monies to buy players so should have the opportunity to bid for these's higher level players
Upandunder :

Guest 9289Z3 :

Loving the new players, now have a chance to compete, thanks nitro, please put more on!!

Must agree , we watch the video prom, for the monies to buy players so should have the opportunity to bid for these's higher level players

Yes me too, those videos can easily get me 1 or 2 players per day making my team much stronger, plus I do not have to spend money buying a plastic team
How can my 112 rank lose to a 1o6 rank in guild challenges??? Im getting very despondent spent a lot of time and money to get to 112 , you showing me it was a waste
Guest E8JESM :

How can my 112 rank lose to a 1o6 rank in guild challenges??? Im getting very despondent spent a lot of time and money to get to 112 , you showing me it was a waste

Usually you would not see results like that, well I have not seen too much of that until just recently, where I am also seeing a few shocks happen and tbh I think it is good for the game as it is not so predictable and boring now, with the new players that are available on the auction house teams are becoming stronger as they can now get proper players and not just crap, but a couple of things I'm sure you know already could also be the cause

1. Improved auction house players will make any team much stronger now especially if all 22 players are the new and improved players

2. Did you have level 3 gear? Did your opponent? Gear makes a huge difference (certainly not 6 levels worth but combined with number 1 can certainly help)

3. Have you had double and treble promotions consecutively? Again if you have been going up 2 or 3 levels per season then it's hard to keep training points maintained for a treble promotion

4. Potentially linked with the 3 above points he may just have a better strategy, sorry if that sounds harsh but a higher level team and better players shouldnt and doesnt always beat lower levels of the opponent also has a better strategy

Regards.

the fact that the players who catch the ball are in front of the kicker is offside, a basic rule of rugby, even more so if they validate the try made by a player in the middle of the field. if you are not going to fix these bugs rename the game. this is not rugby