opponents in Guild challenge

how do you choose the opponent in guild challenge? why we always have an opponent with 3millions fans where the average skills is 20 stars?? ...is it fair? we have a guild with 1.400.000 fans, how can a player in our guild in level 11 can win against a player in level 20,21,22 ???? some players in our guild never got win because there are lot of differences between them and the opponent...

-the new rules in guild challenge are totally unfair for some players still beginners,you should balance the average skills....there s inequality in this game
I dont have a clue why we keep on being matched with you.. i do feel for your guild as there is a a lot of differance fan level and team level barring one or two
only 3 or 4 of our players could make wins against your guild . the maximum wins could be only 8 ...with the previous rule ,it could be enough against some guild but there, it's totally impossible to get win. so much recruiter points lost since the new patch
I looked through and as you said you have 4 very strong teams.. rest are still improving.. still agree we shouldnt be matched but i will say there are teams with a lot more fans which arent a patch on your guild.. i think your guild suffers from how good your top 4 teams are
Why dont you come join us buddy. ; ) sure we can find space
The way you get opponents is (after clarification from SUBLINET) 66.7% to 150% of your average fan base.

So if you have 2.5 millions fans and 25 teams in your guild you average is 100,000 per team. So you extremes are you could meet a guild of ten that has 667,000 fans or a guild of 25 with a full house of 3.5 Million fans; and of course everything in between.
I guess it's just your good luck to search for an opponent at the same time we do.
Will Whale > you have nice guild but there are people in my guild who are friends now...Maybe next time .
i think they should choose the opponent not according to the number of fans but according to the average skills of the teams in each guild .
Haha i know the feeling i never imagined myself settling into a guild but there are a top set of lads and i have stuck there.. and we was waiting around 12 hours to be matched with your guild