Maximum Amount of Players for a Team

why can't you fix it so the maximum amount of players in a team there are some teams that have an excess of 100 players which is absolutely stupid. Why can't the programmers fix it at say 22 players enough for 2 teams which in my oppion is more than enough plus it will give other teams get decent players
Yes, use a maximum, Or use a salary cap ...so your daily income has to be enough to pay the wages. Then you have a choice.a lot of players with low salary, or 15 players with high salary
even better idea SA lets hope they listen
I agree with. Oncemore, with so many players, the average is false contrary to teams who have a decent number of players. But with the long to do to improve players, it's difficult to find the right limit. Oncemore, as players are retired, i think a limit of 30 players could be a good limit...

PS: Sorry for my poor english, I'm french. I hope you have understood what i want to say...
The limit is salaries. Some teams pay more than 8M as salaries everyday
the thing is its making a player shortage by these team that but all the players up and in the real world you wouldn't get teams with that many players in and i don't know of another football game that allows this either