OFFSIDE RULES GONE WRONG

After the update offside rules are fixed------INCORRECTLY!
To make it ok they made players run backwards with the ball (lol that's fucking strange) and let them still continue the attack. Please tell me for good: Have you ever seen a player like Zlatan Ibra run backwards with a ball when he's caught in offside?! That's some kinda glitch i hate! ESPECIALLY THE BROTHERHOOD PLACES HIS PLAYERS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY GOAL AND HE SCORES DIRECTLY WITH OFFSIDE!
Then do the same back
I’m a clean player boy: I don’t steal victory
And by the way what’s your team ShaunC and guild?
I VE ALREADY SENT TICKET ABOUT THIS SHIT BUT THEY DON REPLY ....... THIS GAME IS A SHIT
Really PL??? They replied to me though saying what's the match and stuff,i mean c'mon i complained! Why ask for more stuff!
Gregofree88 :

Really PL??? They replied to me though saying what's the match and stuff,i mean c'mon i complained! Why ask for more stuff!

So they can watch the match & see the error for themselves

I'm not saying they will then fix it but who knows they just may
lightsout82uk :

Gregofree88 :

Oh well yea but that’s bloody stupid like we can see it for ourselves and I complained not twice already before and they want more proof

So they can watch the match & see the error for themselves

I'm not saying they will then fix it but who knows they just may

Lightsout is right they cant fix it if they cant find it so they do need to see what's happening. having said that in one of my games recently it happened several times pity I cant remember which game it was
ShaunC :

Lightsout is right they cant fix it if they cant find it so they do need to see what's happening. having said that in one of my games recently it happened several times pity I cant remember which game it was

Well can't they just log on and see it for themselves???