active guild wanted

hi looking for a active guild to join
tell me your team and ill get you into a decent guild should you play me in world elite

ashley longthorn is my team
Hi I'm former leader at world elite and now leader of rebels play dark destroyer of rebels for an invite as i've just made two spaces
Guest 4XTWWV :

hi looking for a active guild to join

yes man i recommend Rebels as i'm in Ashley Longthorn (or Dark Destroyer)'s guild and it's a very nice guild i'd recommend you this guild
I've played both leaders and the RH.... hoping for a response. I can't find an even barely active guild.
ah I wondered why you'd played me I was looking thinking why this man played me I'll have to see what I can do it maybe you can join england 2066 whilst a space becomes avaiable i have an account called Not good just better in there which is my 3rd team Just we have no spaces in rebels atm
Thank you for the invite. I'll do my best to help the guild =) It's nice to see guild chats from hours ago, not days lol
Cuse :

Thank you for the invite. I'll do my best to help the guild =) It's nice to see guild chats from hours ago, not days lol
no worries man I've been buddies with him for a while and we have more then 1 teams so my second team sticks with his team's but I believe you'll learn a lot more from him
I'm open to any advice I can get.... Thank you