Is it worth me mentioning to Sweet Nitro that...

... the mechanics of their game/coding is stuffed?

The reason I say this, is that there is NO explanation for teams that are 9 levels lower than me, that are also physically weaker than my whole team, their energy level percentage was far far lower too, also, I had MAX energy, MAX sporting equipment (so at worse I am EVEN with them)...

So, why is it that their team were running like Usain Bolt and my team looked like they were in a wheelchair ffs AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE AN IRANIAN FLAG! ... Even my "packed" players have given up! (So, I've lost good money paying out for them now wasn't it!)

I can only come to the conclusion that Sweet Nitro have either:

(A) Unknowingly flicked a switch and need to sort their chit out (and fast!),
(B) Stuffed the game up for "Western" players because they have sold their soul to satan,
(C) Just do not care any more because they are fed up with this game (just like me now) or
(D) Messed with my players and team mechanics because I had the audacity to send them a complaint letter (to which they only addressed half of the complaint and assumed it was a final answer... ER NO STILL WAITING FOR THAT!

So, with the mechanics they way they are, there literally is NO point in playing anymore, only to feel I am having the p*ss taken out of me!

I know for a fact that I am not the only one feeling like this... So, if someone from Sweet Nitro reads this (and should do if they're doing their job properly!) then Sweet Nitro should strongly consider making this game EVEN on a GLOBAL scale (levels aside obviously) as there is likely to be a mass exodus, as what is the point of making "purchases" (with REAL money) if it is not going to make the slightest affect/ difference to the way the game is played?

I don't care what ANYONE says... the game has changed for the worse.
Hi John,
I have extensively looking for cheating teams in the game. I have found none so far. or exhibit any kind of ''glich' behavior.
If you look at other threads on the board, I have asked players accusing others of cheating, the same question. No replies, as yet. This sounds like a good 'un.
So, if you give the name of the team. I can take a look at them and form an opinion.
I assume you will be keeping an eye on this tread. So, I look forward to a speedy response (or, at least before the match report has been deleted).
Thx....
Totally agree with you, John, as the algorithm and recent mass promotions have rendered this game ridiculous as special offer players are no longer viable for people who can afford to spend but will refrain from doing thus until SN reply to the series of tickets and replies I currently have with them. No arrogance or show-boating intended.

In a way it is good as players from Auction Houses are now just as good as pack players, which means we can all now play this game for free! We should be absolutely grateful to SN for these updates.

Hi, Jack, I think you misconstrued John's comments as he is not talking about cheating but how the programming for this game is now done, albeit, another update will be done sooner or later during these 5 days of peace and quiet before this game is re-generated prior to the start of a new season.

Sorry, no offence meant as we have a rule in our guild that we are not to indulge in petty squabbles with other players and should encourage each other to progress and join other English-speaking and Iranian players at the top. In the guild I am a member of, we are reminded that negative remarks about other guilds or players is a big No-No!!!!

Personally, I am in contact with some Iranians who are honest and upright, so, to say ALL Iranians are cheats is pure stupidity and childishness. Yes, I admit SOME (NOT ALL) Iranians will come up with very stupid and cowardly tactics to prevent other teams (including Iranian teams!!!) from winning but as there are also such clowns in Iran. there are similar twats in the UK; USA; Australia; Indonesia; etc, etc, etc. Every country on this beautiful planet has it's share of degenerates, i.e. me in the UK.

Let's not go overboard about cheating and play this game as it should be played: It Is Just A Game.
I'll give you a perfect Example jack of teams that are blatant cheats Yukabed you'll find him quite high up on the ranking system that man shouldn't even be on the game for what he did thanks to us we got his stupid tactic removed cos so many of compalined he was the one who started this pass thing then players in his guild copied it like Galatastry. Also worth looking up players in Persian empire alot of them are oddly fast very suspect how you can beat them in friendlies yet come up against them in a league match same formation and you end up getting a stuffing .
I'll give you a perfect Example jack of teams that are blatant cheats Yukabed you'll find him quite high up on the ranking system that man shouldn't even be on the game for what he did thanks to us we got his stupid tactic removed cos so many of compalined he was the one who started this pass thing then players in his guild copied it like Galatastry. Also worth looking up players in Persian empire alot of them are oddly fast very suspect how you can beat them in friendlies yet come up against them in a league match same formation and you end up getting a stuffing .
I'll give you a perfect Example jack of teams that are blatant cheats Yukabed you'll find him quite high up on the ranking system that man shouldn't even be on the game for what he did thanks to us we got his stupid tactic removed cos so many of complained he was the one who started this pass thing then players in his guild copied it like Galatastry. Also worth looking up players in Persian empire alot of them are oddly fast very suspect how you can beat them in friendlies yet come up against them in a league match same formation and you end up getting a stuffing .
If you go into Yukabed game from the 14/7/17 to the 16/7/17 you can see him excuting the greatest cheat of all time gauranteed 0-0 and 100% of the ball for him and they wonder why we say this game is corrupt and fixed
If you go into Yukabed game from the 14/7/17 to the 16/7/17 you can see him excuting the greatest cheat of all time gauranteed 0-0 and 100% of the ball for him and they wonder why we say this game is corrupt and fixed
just found a guy in iranian soccer he's just won level 60 with a +132 goalaverage now see my schedule ashley longthorn of the asylum of iconclastic legends and you will find the game I played him 22:38 I win 2-0 but should of been alot more 27/7/18

now do you see what others mean jack and myself like nobody wins with a + 132 goal average it;s good if you get a +32 but 132 really I'm sorry i smell cheat
Ashley Longthorn :

just found a guy in iranian soccer he's just won level 60 with a +132 goalaverage now see my schedule ashley longthorn of the asylum of iconclastic legends and you will find the game I played him 22:38 I win 2-0 but should of been alot more 27/7/18

now do you see what others mean jack and myself like nobody wins with a + 132 goal average it;s good if you get a +32 but 132 really I'm sorry i smell cheat

same here mate, yet i'm trying to get used to it and create tactics to throw away the cheaters