Is it worth me mentioning to Sweet Nitro that...

You guys are completely missing my points,again. But nevermind......

Hi John
So, can you (or even anyone else) tell me why a team, that has an average energy of 50%, wouldn't TIRE as much as a team running at 100% energy? And let's say both teams have exactly the same rhythm. Both sets of players are maxed out on stamina, Levels of teams - not applicable.

And if you like: NAME a team and the GUILD (and for the very last time) I will take a look at them. I'm level 68, so, if you can, give me a team at a lower level than me.
Thx.
So that guy won on average by 10.13 goals per game.

There is no way on earth that can be straight
Gold Fenglers :

You guys are completely missing my points,again. But nevermind......

Hi John
So, can you (or even anyone else) tell me why a team, that has an average energy of 50%, wouldn't TIRE as much as a team running at 100% energy? And let's say both teams have exactly the same rhythm. Both sets of players are maxed out on stamina, Levels of teams - not applicable.

And if you like: NAME a team and the GUILD (and for the very last time) I will take a look at them. I'm level 68, so, if you can, give me a team at a lower level than me.
Thx.

I think YOU are missing the point mate.

You are asking BASIC simple stuff.... how long have you been playing this game mate... and you STILL don't know the mechanics of the game.

If YOU are such a Savant of the game, then you should already know the answer to your own question, and if you don't understand then see my PREVIOUS post.... I do hate repeating myself ffs.
Hi John
considering the important points I made about racism on the this Forum, all you do is try to prove me wrong on another subject. (Sigh)
Ok, copying and pasting.
'you'll see that THEY DO NOT TIRE and run like Usain Bolt the whole time,' You are referring to 'team energy'
So, my question still remains 'Why don't they tire.' Obviously I don't know much about the 'mechanic'. So help me out here. Please.
Thx.
ps I don't know what you mean by 'in-game', name
I guess you're waiting for a reply from SN for the info, You don't know the game mechanic, not yet anyway. Or else you wouldn't have made the statement I copied and pasted in the previous post. You're full of bullshit. Anyone who can read and assemble information will be able see that.
'Energy' has NOTHING to do with 'stamina'. It affects the performance of the team, excluding physical attributes, I'm sure you're going you going to try to prove your 'intelligence' by giving the maths, so go ahead.
Look to the left for my 'in-game' name. Judging by your lack of gorm, you probably think that's name I was Christened with!
If you don't enjoy the game, why are you wasting your time?

The MAIN point I was making about racist posts on this Forum, you seemed to have missed. READ it again! It concerns you too!

I can't be arsed with having to deal with children and the small-minded anymore.
Sure, cya
It has already been pointed out that an Iranian working for them was sacked because of cheating & that loads of Iranian teams have been kicked out or forced into changing tactics because of cheating but this guy just wont accept the facts.

Time to let him live in his own little fantasy world where everybody is perfectly honest & would never dream of cheating.

I think its now just time to ignore him & let him remain in his perfect little world I'm no bible brasher but as it says somewhere in there there are none so blind as those who cannot (or is it will not) see.
ShaunC :

It has already been pointed out that an Iranian working for them was sacked because of cheating & that loads of Iranian teams have been kicked out or forced into changing tactics because of cheating but this guy just wont accept the facts.

Time to let him live in his own little fantasy world where everybody is perfectly honest & would never dream of cheating.

I think its now just time to ignore him & let him remain in his perfect little world I'm no bible brasher but as it says somewhere in there there are none so blind as those who cannot (or is it will not) see.

Totally agree, some people hear what they want to hear and disregard the rest!