update

I'm currently holding in excess of 600 million and can't do anything with it anyone know if theres ever gunna be another update?
I have asked several times seems like they dont have a clue. It needs more land plots which could be done easily & at least a two level increase
i want more than a level or two I'll just go through that in a matter of no time with GB i've got over 600 gb pretty much buy my way to what I wish really . It would be good if they made more plots of land but i'm not sure what they can do

Ashley Longthorn :

I'm currently holding in excess of 600 million and can't do anything with it anyone know if theres ever gunna be another update?

I have asked several times but haven't heard anything as of yet
Probably don't even need to bother asking as the lack of answering is an answer in itself...

Plus, if you don't ask, then you won't be disappointed when you get no answer.
Jem likes America :

Probably don't even need to bother asking as the lack of answering is an answer in itself...

Plus, if you don't ask, then you won't be disappointed when you get no answer.

They answer "some" questions, you never know, we may get lucky one day.
Still no update Thanks Cheat Nitro all those teams we fought to leave behind you are now helping to catch us up you spend a couple of years getting somewhere then along come the newbies & are given a chance to catch you up in 6 months

This is now taking the P155
This is why I have left the game... All 3 teams of mine are now retired... busy playing Black Ops 4.... now that IS a successful game... you know WHY it's successful... because they LISTEN to the community...... QUOTE "Leaders who refuse to listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say"... and thats if they are still around!

Adios guys and good luck with the arrogant sweet nitro who think they can treat their customers like chit and still have a business in the long term ffs! They're just idiots!
John totally agree with you there will be a point where so many will leave they start to lose money.

Its a real shame Neoploy cant get somebody to fund You're the boss again that was not perfect there were a couple of cheats but generally at least it was fair & with promotion & relegation there was never going to be any of this rebalancing rubbish like we have just had.