Legion of legends saary

PL I don't even know you so for all I know he could have been right but all the same behaving like a little kid is just not on & as I have said before while things like that don't upset me its not on when this can be accessed by kids the guy needs to grow up & think before posting things like that
I know man,i perfctly know i use this volley ball tactic on my "defenders" "when i play away" just for perfects reasons.It is part of my tactic,i created it but now they copy it even with their great pack players,but the big differences are clear :

-I dont have any pack players in my team
-I always followed the normal way to progress in the game,changed my tactic according to new update
-Everybody dont know how to play with weak players because they all have pack players in their team
-So am i supposed to do what ? All my hope to continue to play this game is to create different tactics just to not loose against these pack players PS : I LL NEVER BUY PACK PLAYERS FROM SUBLINET,I PREFER QUITTING THE GAME

So those who blame me to do that, I just suggest you to play with 11 weak players in your team and dont use this tactic and you will see the result :
-YOUR DEFENDERS ALWAYS PASS THE OPPONENT BECAUSE THEY HAVE BAD PASS,BAD PASS INTELLIGENCE AND THE RECEIVER HAVE BAD RECEVING AND RECEPTION RANGE THAN PACK PLAYERS
-THE OPPONENT ALWAYS WITN A 1VS1 BECAUSE OF THAT
-THEY ALWAYS CATCH THE BALL EVERYTIME YOU PASS AS THEY ARE QUICKER IN SPRINT
ETC ...
So why i use volley ball tactic ? just for one reason,i prefer to clear the ball right away instead of hoping my defenders will do good pass because they wont,they dont even have good pass intelligence,so they always pass the wrong players

So i m speaking to all the iranians and my opponents who blame me, before telling me how to play football....stop buying pack players and play the game normally,we will see how really good you are in : creating tactic,saving money,managing your stadium and money and winning league...
I believe if the game was played straight up and I'm talking nobody was allowed to buy a single pack player and Nobody had 1 pack player in there team like old times when the game first started and whilst I recongise there is some great players who play the game legit straight up i dont think theres anyone who could take PL on and win without the pack thats the greatness of the man.

I for one have learned alot from people like you PL and the game will lose it;s greatest player should you decide to retire always have been a champion in my view always will be a legend in the game to reach level I think it;s 83 you're without a single pack player one off the top level in the game thats what I call exceptional. Few players are one of a kind in this game but PL you deserve all the respect you get from myself and your guild members
Though I agree if nobody spends on pack players this game wont make money & they will pull the plug on it. There needs to be some kind of balance here maybe something like you must have a min of 2 pack players & a max of 5 that should be enough for them to keep running it
The question is how many people would actually fund for a game that the people are the top are not only fixing, but furthermore have no intentions of moving he game forward with any sort of relevant useful update?. I'd personally sooner quit the game and find another game to play This game isn't worth a dime for how corrupt it is and if they ever enforced that I think you'd see a lot of recognised names disappearing form the game and that point they'd be in more crap than they're now with people leaving the game
Ashley Longthorn :

The question is how many people would actually fund for a game that the people are the top are not only fixing, but furthermore have no intentions of moving he game forward with any sort of relevant useful update?. I'd personally sooner quit the game and find another game to play This game isn't worth a dime for how corrupt it is and if they ever enforced that I think you'd see a lot of recognised names disappearing form the game and that point they'd be in more crap than they're now with people leaving the game

Without all my friends,i dont find any reason to play this game....
PL TEAM :

Ashley Longthorn :

Without all my friends,i dont find any reason to play this game....

Same here man