MB - Making A Stand. Anyone else?

I'm Welsh Wizzards from the Top 5 Welsh Power Guild.

As discussed in other posts, for numerous reasons I am against MB being used at all in any matches whether they be Championship, Tournaments or Guild Challenges.

For this reason I have changed my name to "Welsh Wizzards (Save your ££ No MB Here)" as I will never use a Match Bonus in any of the games I play.

However, if a (similar level) opponent knows this and still wants to play me with a MB to beat me - then feel free. However, when I play you in a friendly game straight after - or as soon as I can after the game - and you lose (possibly heavily) ask yourself the question as to whether you won the original game on skill and strategy or whether you wanted to win at all costs regardless?

I much rather pit my wits against players rather than my bank balance so until the Admins complete their review of MB then I will follow this stand.

If enough players thought the same - and changed their status to show "no MB" - then maybe this proliferation of using MB to win at all costs could be harnessed and the spirit of this game could be returned.

It's no use playing the moral high ground when you are obviously cheating.

How many tournaments do Welsh Wizzards II win in 5 minutes? Currently 7. You went from 51 tournaments won at 2.30 today to 121 by 3.45. 70 x 10 gold balls plus some semis too.

Why do you have 3 full xvs with the skills all at 70 - maximum for Level 7.

Answers please?

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOREVER!
guest_1451951003434 :

It's no use playing the moral high ground when you are obviously cheating.

How many tournaments do Welsh Wizzards II win in 5 minutes? Currently 7. You went from 51 tournaments won at 2.30 today to 121 by 3.45. 70 x 10 gold balls plus some semis too.

Why do you have 3 full xvs with the skills all at 70 - maximum for Level 7.

Answers please?

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOREVER!

WTF are you on about Guest_[long number]

Look at my Match Schedule - show me the tournaments I have been in. I haven't even played a game in a tournament. All the games I have played are in there. There is obviously a bug with the achievements section as it is impossible to rank at #1 for Level 5 for 15 times and #1 in level 3 for about the same. If you think I am responsible for a software glitch then yeah man - what a cheat I am.

The reason I have skills at around 70 for the majority of my players is because they are a mixture of Quick Training using purchased gold balls and intensive training throughout the day and night. Don't think that is cheating do you?

1 other point - why are you referring to Welsh Wizzards II in the WP Academy Guild? This post is referring to Welsh Wizzards in the Welsh Power guild - that is the one that has had its name changed!

I expected some abuse and argument by posting this - hopefully from reasoned logical players with a different opinion - but I didn't really expect to jump right to the top of the pile!

Just a question and plz I'm not for or against this!!but isn't using a match bonus the same as buying gold balls to train your team?there is no skill in buying training points?
Tiaan Haarhoff :

Just a question and plz I'm not for or against this!!but isn't using a match bonus the same as buying gold balls to train your team?there is no skill in buying training points?

I don't think so Tiaan.

I see purchasing gold balls as a way of speeding up the process not replacing it. When you "buy" training points you still have to allocate them to the attributes you want to strengthen. Over time - with additional training - all the attributes will get filled (if you want them to be and allocate them as such) but these training points is just a fast track to doing so.

What the original post was really aimed at were fellow 140,000 fan players, at my level with maxed out players (like mine) then using MB to win games as opposed to strategy and tactics. When you are at the same level on everything else only the amount of the MB used will decide who wins the game.

I think that got lost in translation somewhere.

Fair enough Gareth!and I am not yet at the level you guys are at I'm at 70 star but it's very irritating loosing to a 50 odd star player!specially if you beat him by 25 + points straight after
Cayden...

Mb is a pain in ass but you have to use it to compete as you get higher in leagues... I try to only use it to ensure I get enough points to be promoted and try not to use it where possible.. I have more fun in the friendlies as you know there is no m b and that you can judge how effective your strategy is... Although it's not that effective against your team Lomus X11 when I'm offline and you make 37 subs in a game lol
Ben Essien :

Cayden...

Mb is a pain in ass but you have to use it to compete as you get higher in leagues... I try to only use it to ensure I get enough points to be promoted and try not to use it where possible.. I have more fun in the friendlies as you know there is no m b and that you can judge how effective your strategy is... Although it's not that effective against your team Lomus X11 when I'm offline and you make 37 subs in a game lol

Ben / Cayden

You gave me a good whooping some time ago and I learnt then that you had to develop your team to compete with the best. We have played each other since - just in friendlies - but after we have played I can see how far I have come and how much further I still have to go.

If MB had been used what am I judging and what can I deduce? Absolutely nothing apart from maybe I should have used 55% MB instead of 50%!

Any victory I would have had over you would have been very hollow and would have meant nothing to me. I still prefer to get beaten by you (but not by much a big margin thankfully) than use a MB but - all things being equal - one day I will succeed fairly and honestly.

How is it that you guys throw your toys out the cot because you lose with match bonus but you find its fair to make 30 substitutes in 1 game. You are only doing well because you spend lots of real money which makes the competition unfair. Match bonus is part of the strategy within the game. I would love a game that people that do not spend real money be able to compete against people that spend loads of real money, Without match bonus that would not be possible.

You can try and say you not buying your way up but accelerating things buy spending real money, but please answer this question as I do not know the answer, is it possible to get 45 strong players like your team without spending real money?

Why not compete someone 15 against 15 and really test your tactics, instead of making 30 substitutes because you can afford 45 really good players.