Are you up for a NO MB tomorrow ?

GWENT DRAGONS
PuertoMadryn Holsteins :

FALCONS
I Had to put 20% MB to beat LOUGHVIEW,
Are you up for a NO MB tomorrow ?

GWENT DRAGONS

Hey Gwent,

I remember shipping 40 pts against Loughview, don't think he has managed anything like the same score since tho lol

Def agree no MB : )

cheers falcons

Now that was a good thrashing FALCONS should have kept my Friendly's strat shame there isn't more communication like this between guilds and matches ! hope that score like helps you win this championship!!
Hey Gwent Dragons, many thanks, couldn't be online so had to set strats for offline play. Agree there should be some method to communicate more clearly between players / guild might help to resolve some of the arguments on here lol

just looking to get promoted but not as the league winner as I think we know who will win with a little extra help from deep pockets (that was the point I was trying to make when I changed my team name the other day) guess we all have to live with the MB for a while yet so we all know the effects but hope common sense can prevail - don't mind losing (it is a game after all said and done) but does get irritating when you ship 40 pts in a match for this never to be repeated?? Anyway, rant over and wishing you every success for rest of season. cheers Falcons

Just as a fly on the wall comment. You will see within our guild page we have added an email address, so that there is the opportunity to communicate as you have, and state above, best I could think of until admin give an alternative route.
British Lions