hello admin

Well having had differences of opinion with you in the past Waspy, may I now say well done in giving Killerkiwis a greatly overdue yellow card. Not sure how the mod status was announced but I do not envy you the task. That said, Killerkiwi's comments could always be guaranteed to be arumentative at the best and downright rude / controversial at worst and I suspect that the supporting poster may well be one and the same if not very closely connected.
PierrotLL :

So many questions in there.

- Match bonus for defense in guild challenge :
Imagine, you have set a full match bonus for your upcoming championship game, and all opponent guild members challenge you. You will not be happy to pay until 20 times your max match bonus. That's why the bonus is only debited for planed games or games you started.

- Training math :
earned training points = training duration / 30 min * training facility bonus * player's learning speed * player's energy

- Does current energy is used in quick training (with golden balls) :
No, but player's learning speed and training facility level are.

I find that I have players with lower train speeds but higher recovery train faster that others.
I have a 9 that has 190% training with 8phr recovery gaining more skill points than my 10
Who has 199% training and 5.5 recovery
Now I know that they have different recovery times and it will effect trainin. But the last two season I've use health kits to have everyone in my team at 100% energy before training.
So am I missing another factor of does energy have nothing to do with the math?
waspy sorry if i did say anything a child would not ba aloud to read .. but along with point made by ash . why is it younger players with same or close to it stats. train better?
and thanks for break down pierrot
.Leicester Tigers. :

Well having had differences of opinion with you in the past Waspy, may I now say well done in giving Killerkiwis a greatly overdue yellow card. Not sure how the mod status was announced but I do not envy you the task. That said, Killerkiwi's comments could always be guaranteed to be arumentative at the best and downright rude / controversial at worst and I suspect that the supporting poster may well be one and the same if not very closely connected.

lol Leicester .. first off . wow . way to be in a place where your football team beats the rich guys.have not really watch that game but even i can see how cool that is .. next . my view on mb is add or take away in gvg .. after reading more info i see the reasons on how hard it is to add to def . But am at point im sick of draws.. i know the guild im in is good and we would win some great games, against great guilds . but i know we would loose against even greater guilds if mb was taken away . But as a player and a person that loves to win . i would rather gvg be mb free and let the guilds fight with smarts to win or draw than to max mb and get a draw .. there is so many ways to beat a bigger guy . lets not keep mb as one .
sorry if i have offend ppl . but just like you all i crave a better game.. i just dont like a handicap to win or draw when i feel the guild could hold its own.
ps lei dont need alts to talk for me
Ashley Whitehead :

"PierrotLL" :

So many questions in there.

- Match bonus for defense in guild challenge :
Imagine, you have set a full match bonus for your upcoming championship game, and all opponent guild members challenge you. You will not be happy to pay until 20 times your max match bonus. That's why the bonus is only debited for planed games or games you started.

- Training math :
earned training points = training duration / 30 min * training facility bonus * player's learning speed * player's energy

- Does current energy is used in quick training (with golden balls) :
No, but player's learning speed and training facility level are.

I find that I have players with lower train speeds but higher recovery train faster that others.
I have a 9 that has 190% training with 8phr recovery gaining more skill points than my 10
Who has 199% training and 5.5 recovery
Now I know that they have different recovery times and it will effect trainin. But the last two season I've use health kits to have everyone in my team at 100% energy before training.
So am I missing another factor of does energy have nothing to do with the math?

What is your skills of the 2 players? As the higher the skill the longer they take to train.
Yes the 199% is slightly behind the 190%