Home Advantage

Is there a home advantage? If so, does anyone know what the level of home advantage is?
Yup there is an advantage when playing home games, how much exactly I can't say but it does make a difference
The official answer is no - the devs keep saying there's nothing in the programming to give home advantage.
There IS one difference - home team gets kick-off.That can make a difference, depending on strategy.

Over a large number of games against the same opponent home and away, I can't detect a difference except for the kick-off - although not tried it since the changes, but still, I think not.
Waspy Tiger :

The official answer is no - the devs keep saying there's nothing in the programming to give home advantage.
There IS one difference - home team gets kick-off.That can make a difference, depending on strategy.

Over a large number of games against the same opponent home and away, I can't detect a difference except for the kick-off - although not tried it since the changes, but still, I think not.

That's a surprise as a lot of players seem to think there is but good to know.
There is certainly home advantage in friendlies. No doubt whatsoever. Tried and tested on many occasion. What is really stupid is that the friendly arena is where we are meant to try things out so how can we really get a good measure when home advantage prevails.
.Leicester Tigers. :

There is certainly home advantage in friendlies. No doubt whatsoever. Tried and tested on many occasion. What is really stupid is that the friendly arena is where we are meant to try things out so how can we really get a good measure when home advantage prevails.

The devs say categorically that there isn't. and certainly I've seen no proper evidence to the contrary.
There most definitely is home advantage.
Taff - British Lions :

There most definitely is home advantage.

I am in total agreement and cannot see kickoff advantage being to blame, also tried and tested and have made our inhouse tournaments home and away for this very reason.