Team average scores

Hello! Just a quick question, I've got the best players in the league & my average is at least 8 points higher than the next best player.....however I'm looking at finishing last this season! I always lose! However whenever I play the team that just beat me in a 'friendly' I win. I'm assuming they see my high average point value & play me with a big bonus (I normally play with 5%)

Anyway my question is: if I buy a load of rubbish players (to lower my average score) will this have a negative affect on my results? (Despite the fact I'll be keeping my high level first team)
Cheers!
No it doesn't, your average score is a bit of a fib really, it's all about your players skill levels of their relevant attributes. The average rating of your team doesn't have much to do with it.

In terms of why you are losing I'd suggest you have been getting boosted against which is both unfair and annoying.
Cheers buddy-I've just bought a load of rubbish players for 1 rp to bring my level down & hopefully will get boosted on less....will see next season!
Hi guest, what championship level are you, what level strategy buildings do you have and what's your morale? If you're championship 19 or above most people will use mb. If you don't have 3 strategy buildings (ideally level 20) and your opponents do then that'll contribute. If you have low morale that also has an impact. Most likely people use mb against you though I'd imagine.
Yeah I think it's MB as I'm champ level 17 with two level 18 strategy buildings, most of the other guys have 2 aswel. My morale was 75% but just increases this to 85. People definitely bonus my ass!! Lost first game of the season 10-12 & when I played him in a friendly I spanked him about 24-3, bugger!! I'm continuing to buy rubbish players & although my first team average has got to be 90's my overall average is about 78...hopefully people won't realise!
Why not just raise your MB rather than wasting salary on players you don't want?
Anyone who takes any care over this game will scout ahead and check your first XV rather than gauging your strength by average player rating.