New Updates

Is anyone else a bit underwhelmed or is it just me??
By another BS rating system? Or is it the nice new colors? Or that you can have a bigger building now?
I think we should all threaten to quit unless they rid the game of mb
The ranking system is shocking. Ive just destroyed the top three ranked teams, no mb or subs. Yet im ranked 73rd.
I've got no idea how the rating system could even purport to work other than on fan numbers which is pointless and the one stage of new buildings is well, marvellous - that'll last long. It doesn't address any of the well voiced now concerns and shows a real shallowness of thought from the development team that they'd rather arrange the flowers on the table than address the damp problem that's going to take down the kitchen wall.
Great analogy El. Sums it up really!
El i have a huge respect for teams in your Guild, as im sure your guild for ours, but the whole game is becoming a debacle.
Enough to ensure exit is brought forward lol
Birkinhead Park :

El i have a huge respect for teams in your Guild, as im sure your guild for ours, but the whole game is becoming a debacle.

I completely agree Birkinhead, it's a shame as I've really enjoyed playing this game but it just feels like I've completed it and am playing because I haven't got another game to go to...

By the way, who are you in the game? I don't think I've player a Birkinhead???
Im curretly called Brothers, bit was called Caernarfon