Boycott the game to force them to listen

I propose we boycott the game, by so I mean stop buying their one time offers and gold balls.

Major problem is the developers are not listening to us who play the game, they don't even offer any compromise to what we would like to see. Shouldn't we the customers be looked after? Basic business ethic which they are lacking.

It is a possible solution to force their hand to listen to us, we have lost a lot of good players which has made this game a lot less satisfying to say the least.

So I ask all players to stop spending your money as while they maintain healthy profits they will not listen to us, if they choose not to listen and make changes we all would like to see or start a open forum with us to find a suitable solution then they will have to bear the weight of the consequences.

Who's in?
how aint they listening??
Stop using MB thats a start Matty
Birkinhead Park :

Stop using MB thats a start Matty

Not 100% sure if you mean that in general for everyone or me directly but I haven't been using mb. I agree that would be a good start but what do they care if we stop using it? Doesn't change anything for them. Yourself and Gilbert are big spenders so can I count you in?
I meant you your a mb q
Mattyjjj :

I propose we boycott the game, by so I mean stop buying their one time offers and gold balls.

Major problem is the developers are not listening to us who play the game, they don't even offer any compromise to what we would like to see. Shouldn't we the customers be looked after? Basic business ethic which they are lacking.

It is a possible solution to force their hand to listen to us, we have lost a lot of good players which has made this game a lot less satisfying to say the least.

So I ask all players to stop spending your money as while they maintain healthy profits they will not listen to us, if they choose not to listen and make changes we all would like to see or start a open forum with us to find a suitable solution then they will have to bear the weight of the consequences.

Who's in?

http://www.leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/mr.ragequit.jpg
I don't think we need too, the game has stopped itself

RM3........?