Has the game run it's course?

Croxton :

Ironically, they're now bringing in a training academy it seems. There's hope yet after all!

How do you know about the training academy?
Tomix A4 :

Croxton :

Ironically, they're now bringing in a training academy it seems. There's hope yet after all!

How do you know about the training academy?

Tomix check in news and patchnotes they asking for ideas on how to go about it.
Thx bulldogs will do
Black Monks :

I think strategy has few aspects but a change in 1 area effects 5 others. When you factor in individual strats, player attributes and your opponent's strat i think it is extremely complex. Play a guy once and then change only ruck aggressiveness or handoff aggressiveness and it can throw everything off. Bring in a new player with high stats but ruck force high and coordination low, effects the whole thing. I love the intricacy. And if im going against a team with 100% ruck aggressiveness i can safely be at 60 but if I go against a guy set at 20 he is going to get penalties constantly. The guys that really have the strat down, croxton and a few others in our guild (not me), amaze me at the impact they can make

I agree up to a point. There's a fair number of combinations to play with and things to learn about like the aggression and speed settings. But most people have sorted this out if they reach the higher levels and there's not a great deal of variation on show there.
You guys are a big loss to the game. All the best. Always enjoyed matching up against your guild. And im sure i will continue too.
How do you know that Croxton? It will be a good addition to the game. I also hope they give greater rewards for gvg and tournies to encourage people to play them. The MB element will gradually disappear. Unfortunately the premium packs have rather ruined the game IMO.
PS. Shame to hear you're leaving the game.
brumiesalteño :

How do you know that Croxton?

http://www.sublinet.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=16424
News and Patch notes topic about it, I offered a pretty good idea (in my own opinion of course) though the mod hasn't commented on it so it may have been lost