Auction House at start of season...

When the new season kicks in all the players for auction start from 24hrs. What happens to all the players that were selling before and who can see them? I was mid selling a player and the timer is still ticking, but where is he being shown if everyones auction house resets?
When you placed the guy in auction house 34 he remains there when you went to 35. 35 this season was started new because it's a new ah, therefore all players in it have 24 hours to go.
That makes sense, thanks monks
Have the auctionhouse upgrading anything to do with starrating of your team i.e. when,for example your auctionhouse is upgraded to level 10,does that mean that your team is enriched with a +10 starrating?

Have the auctionhouse upgrading anything to do with starrating of your team i.e. when,for example your auctionhouse is upgraded to level 10,does that mean that your team is enriched with a +10 starrating?

Guest 3GANVP :

No. AH upgrading only produces one extra recruit point per hour. As soon as it is first built you have access to all players, for sale, at your teams lvl.