Promotion-relagation

Hi guys
Thanks for an awesome game,but i think one thing that can help players alot is
If you finish in top 9 you move up! Why not bottom 3 teams in championship get relagate to lower level. Then will be
more competitive from bottom teams also.

Regards
GoLdEn CaTs
People have differing views on this. Search the forum as there are loads of posts about it. For what it is worth I actually agree with you to a point but it does throw up programming issues.
I don't see why it should throw up programming issues - simply stop the onward progression of the leagues each season creating a top level within the game and allowing teams to work up from the proverbial "Surrey 4" (or insert whichever area you desire) right up to the premiership. As it stands at the moment a new player faces over 2 years of double promotions every season to get to the top table which you've got to admit is verging on the ridiculous but with each season that passes that's only going to get worse.

This simple change in my opinion would give much more life to this game and allow those who are tactically adept to get to the top, not just those that started playing it first.
Here we go again
Just number from the top instead of the bottom and it will then be obvious that we have relegation already!
I agree with Whatever. Think of it logically guys. Real life promotion and relagation usually applys to top and bottom 3 of a league. Sublinet have encouraged growth rather by implementing a double promotion to top 3 and single for top 9, implying that top 3 are actually promoted and below top 9 are relagated. That way they get a constant growth in regards to league cap while still maintaining a sort of relagation as well. So being in top league means u can't get promoted, hence a single promotion for entire top 9 to keep league cap increasing
El's Dynamos :

I don't see why it should throw up programming issues - simply stop the onward progression of the leagues each season creating a top level within the game and allowing teams to work up from the proverbial "Surrey 4" (or insert whichever area you desire) right up to the premiership. As it stands at the moment a new player faces over 2 years of double promotions every season to get to the top table which you've got to admit is verging on the ridiculous but with each season that passes that's only going to get worse.

This simple change in my opinion would give much more life to this game and allow those who are tactically adept to get to the top, not just those that started playing it first.

While I support your principle of giving new players the opportunity to reach the top in a reasonable amount of time, the challenge Sublinet face is that if they don't raise the ceiling (points allotted for the top tier) there will soon be a huge bunching of fully maxed out teams with less incentive to keep playing. You might argue that's a price worth paying but from a financial point of view, it's understandable if Sublinet don't want that.