Fatigue and training matches

Can someone answer this please? ......if I train my Squad and they are running at say 64% and then I go to play a game a warning screen comes up that they are tired do I still want to continue? That's fine, I don't. BUT what happens when somebody else challenges or has a friendly with me? Do my team play at that fatigue level they are on? Or do they automatically revert to 100% for these games? I know challenge matches on average takes 2% a player.
I have been challenged and had some serious beatings by higher grade teams but are they playing me at 100% fitness level or the true level they happen to be at at the time of challenge?
Thanks.
Your players fatigue level being played at is always the value shown under energy or true level as you describe it. They never revert to 100% unless you heal them up.
Thanks Coach, I feel happier now knowing the serious tonkings I have had are not as bad as they look as I let my Squad recover naturally rather than waste heals. I prefer to use heals for injuries during the playing season. Cheers once again for the quick reply.
Also whilst I am on I have had quite a few invites to join Guilds. I am not being rude by not responding but I play this game on my iPad and do not use Facebook so I can't join any Guild.
Regards
Ian. Aka Abbey Overseas.
You dont need facebook to join a guild. I only play the game on my android phone and only use facebook to keep a backup of my game.

I would suggest you do join a guild as they help you build up heal kits, help with strategies and advice and have some fun banter.
Yes joining a guild is absolutely essential and it's definitely not linked at all with Facebook. Make sure you join an active and friendly guild. If it's not, then move on.
To be honest the guild system was a stroke of genius - if it wasn't for my guild and characters within it I'd have given up a long long time ago...