Just an idea...

Instead of ranking guilds on fans, couldn't it now be done on heal kits numbers???
I like it, or on average ranking... For me anything other than fans
I like the idea, it shows activity but it doesnt show guild power.

How about this, you rank guilds on the ranking system therefor giving a meaning to the ranking system?
Liverpool RFCXV :

How about this, you rank guilds on the ranking system therefor giving a meaning to the ranking system?

The BMRS would like to formally apologize for a lack of rankings of late. New ranking will be posted in the next week hopefully.
Monks cover over to the dark side
Lol, you guys must be hurting if you want an 8 star team. I'm afraid if I join webb ellis then the mods will lose their minds for some reason, I cant think of the reason, but I'm sure they can.
Well your lots of fun , single minded, plus ive heard your getting a huge compensation package soon.
Hah, I can't even get what I asked for, an apology.
Black Monks :

Liverpool RFCXV :

The BMRS would like to formally apologize for a lack of rankings of late. New ranking will be posted in the next week hopefully.

I thought you'd retired????
El's Dynamos :

Black Monks :

Liverpool RFCXV :

I thought you'd retired????

That's what I heard, too!
So pipe down Monks!