No disputes in forum

I applied to be a Mod some time ago but unfortunately I got no reply, I guess there happy with what they have!

TBH it would have been nice to at least get an email in return stating something like, thanks but no thanks!
Liverpool RFCXV :
though I
I applied to be a Mod some time ago but unfortunately I got no reply, I guess there happy with what they have!

TBH it would have been nice to at least get an email in return stating something like, thanks but no thanks!

You'd be an excellent moderator Liverpool so hope it happens soon even though I'm heading for the exit and won't be around to enjoy it
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Liverpool RFCXV :
though I

You'd be an excellent moderator Liverpool so hope it happens soon even though I'm heading for the exit and won't be around to enjoy it

Dang bro thanks for the kind words,

If i am honest I dont think I will be either TBH as this game is becoming a complete suction on RL cash just to keep up and its showing no signes of helping out and what i mean by helping out is, flooding the auction house with GOOD YOUNG players, i cant recall the last one i saw!
Liverpool, I agree you would be a great change to the moderators but I fear this may be viewed as derailment or non submission, so to prevent any trouble I would just like to help us all get this back on topic after I say I would hate to see two more people suffer my fate of retirement. So, isn't it great how great the forum has been since the targeted rudeness ended. Glad this is all family friendly.
Definitely Liverpool would make a great mod. The exsisting ones habe lost all,credibility
I think everyone agrees about liverpool, but fear there may be accusations of derailment so let me get this back on topic. While mods were banned from the forum things went great and mods thanked us for being able to do what we have always done without them. Thanks for noticing mods, we appreciate the appreciation.