sports shop

Xcpatrick Denis :

Waspy Tiger :

But working again now here...

Absolutely not !

It absolutely is, I've just won an auction. Yours may not be working, of course.
The inconsistency with this shop is also a reflection of how the game play has become inconsistent. Soooo many variables with wide ranging influence and I suspect that the totality is now exceeding the intellectual capacity of the developers. It's at this point where logic should take over and the KISS principles should be deployed ........ KEEP IT SIMPLE ST......
Allow us to demolish this useless building and build something worthwhile in it's place please. Oh...and please do not ask us to pay for the plot of land again
Allan Thomson :

Allow us to demolish this useless building and build something worthwhile in it's place please. Oh...and please do not ask us to pay for the plot of land again

I agree. Allow to demolish this building, or add a new plot. Because in few days i upgrade the stadium and i need the space to build the third strategy building.
Auction and gear now both gone blank.
Well I won some gear and had winning bids which have all now disappeared. Absolutely disgraceful Sublinet. Sort it out.
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Well I won some gear and had winning bids which have all now disappeared. Absolutely disgraceful Sublinet. Sort it out.

Same thing happened to me. Workin then as soon as I won some gear........blank.
I am now getting overbid but can't see the auction has released some cash.