TerraNova is Recruiting

TerraNova is a South African guild that has been among the top guilds in the game for a while now. 9 of our players have held the #1 ranking.

We are a match bonus free guild. We don't use MB, because we don't need it. We develop winning strategies instead.

Right now there are 5 very active TerraNova guilds in our family. We hold regular in-house tournaments and promotions through our guilds, with help and strategy advice from our most experienced players. If you want to grow in the game, this is the place to be.

If you are a South African team, level 20 or above, you can apply. You don't necessarily need to have the most earth shatteringly brilliant team to join - we will train you. You do need to be active, send heal kits and join the whatsapp group.

Top teams are very welcome. We will place you in an appropriate guild for your team.

Interested players can go look for the guild Academy of TerraNova and play 2 x friendlies against me. If you are an active player, and spots haven't already been filled, you will get an invite.

(P.s. if your team is lower than level 20 but you are a very active player and are interested in joining our family, go ahead and join our Young Guns guild or play 2 friendlies against me for an invite)
Curiosity has got me, you don't use mb in gvg or none of your members use mb including in champ matches?
We don't use MB in GVG. That is our official stance and rule for our teams. I must say most of our teams don't use MB in their championship matches or tournaments either, but we don't have an official rule on that. But our top players have reported having had MB used against them a lot in those champ and tournament games, particularly at the top levels.
Our stance is slightly different. It is more of a "tit for tat" policy. We will not use MB in GvGs unless we can identify the use of it against us and it is usually very obvious when that is done.

None of us use MB in Championship, Tournament or Ranking games. Personally, I have not used MB in Champ, Tourney or Map matches for over 8 seasons now.....don't need to. I do occasionally put on a 3% MB for a GvG against a team that has obviously used it against me. I prefer not to but will use it when provoked
Allan I hear you mate, and yeah it is very tempting to hit back with some MB of our own when it's so clear it's been used against us!

I do wish there was a way for guild captains to communicate with each other during the challenge.

I personally haven't used MB once in champ or tournaments either, and I've come first in all my championships except for level 18, where I chose to stay back on purpose to build up some weak areas in training. Going up 2 levels so many times eventually catches up with you , if you're not using visa players. But I have had MB used against me on many occasions.
I have always been mb free in tourney and gvg. I have been in guilds who use mb in gvg but I dislike it. As far as champs, I don't think anyone in the top league doesn't use mb strategically at a minimum to get to the top league and then also to stay in the top league.
PhusionMedia Sharks :
I do wish there was a way for guild captains to communicate with each other during the challenge.
I'll second that!!!
I think winning with MB is like kissing your sister - it's not really a win, is it? And then when everyone else finds out, you just look bad and we take pity you for not being able to get a legitimate win.
Black Monks :

I have always been mb free in tourney and gvg. I have been in guilds who use mb in gvg but I dislike it. As far as champs, I don't think anyone in the top league doesn't use mb strategically at a minimum to get to the top league and then also to stay in the top league.

Thats what the guys are saying here as well. I'm only level 22, going to level 24 now. Guys on my level don't seem to use it that much yet. Although they use it plenty in GVG
We are currently in a challenge where we are up 18-16 and the best that the opposition can do now is draw but going by some of the scores and subsequent friendlies we played against them...well, I am sure you can draw your own conclusions. Sadly, they have very good teams and have only "kissed their sisters".