Confession

I need to get this off my chest. I am a member of Fire of Dragons. While I do enjoy being in the guild as it is quite successful, our "leader" could not be more full of himself. This is a traitorous comment and may be seen as treason, but I truly believe that he believes the sun shines out of his own arse.
Ok.
A blatant troll attempt by an anonymous poster, gee, I wonder who this could be? Phalanx, I have to confess something. I'm up here in the penthouse suite of this posters brain and he hasn't given you any free rent in his head. I have found your posts pointed and hilarious, I think you have earned at least a studio apartment. Maybe even a single family home.
I am no troll. I am a member of the guild. Dragon Warlord aka Dragon Blade just drives me mad
TerraNovan Phalanx :

Ok.

I too hate my guild leader so i will tell u my cunning plan on how to get rid of guild leaders but first u must gather these items, a goat, a plunger, 3 paperclips but they must Be green for this to work, a chicken, chesse and mayo sandwich with one bite and one bite only out of it, 4583 jars of peanut butter must Be smooth none of that crunchy stuff and a lock of donald trumps hair, once u have all this i will tell u the plan

Ps and a fillet of fish from maccas as im hungry
I'm just wanting to clarify. Is it a chicken and a cheese and mayo sandwich or is it a chicken/cheese/mayo sandwich. I would hate for him to go through all the effort and come up just short.

Also, a lock of Trump's real hair or the plastic implants on his head now?
I need new socks :

I too hate my guild leader so i will tell u my cunning plan on how to get rid of guild leaders but first u must gather these items, a goat, a plunger, 3 paperclips but they must Be green for this to work, a chicken, chesse and mayo sandwich with one bite and one bite only out of it, 4583 jars of peanut butter must Be smooth none of that crunchy stuff and a lock of donald trumps hair, once u have all this i will tell u the plan

Ps and a fillet of fish from maccas as im hungry

Okay I've managed to scrounge up all of this except the green paperclip and the fillet of fish, both of which I'll be able to acquire tomorrow. Looking forward to your response
Black Monks :

I'm just wanting to clarify. Is it a chicken and a cheese and mayo sandwich or is it a chicken/cheese/mayo sandwich. I would hate for him to go through all the effort and come up just short.

Also, a lock of Trump's real hair or the plastic implants on his head now?

Well he said a bite out of it not out of them so I assume it is one. That is irrelevant as I have a lock of both
Well, depending on what he means he said to take a bite out of a cheese and mayo sandwich and have a chicken or he said to take a bite out of a chicken cheese and mayo sandwich