Most heals sent?

what the most heals sent in one season,
im currently on 1640 but i know some people will beat that
Most I've sent was 2100 many moons ago, most I've seen was around 2800
the next most in my guild is 661, i'm guessing if i was in a very active guild i could get a few more
Forsure, if I recall the season I hit that we had four others over 1000 heals
What guild you in?
Some guilds think it's great to have the most sent, I think the most received is a bigger deal. If everyone is actively requesting then you can all get numbers up. When you are trying to give the most there is a minor disincentive to request.
2415 by me about 6 months ago. Am sure I seen on a guild description that someone had sent around 2700. Can't remember who it was though.
Lion in Super ball boys is showing as 2617 on their wall. Anything over 2000 I would say is impressive Bluemooners so congratulations. Fairly easy to see over a 1000 in quality guilds.
Also always have a laugh when see a guild with a minimum requirement of 100 heals. Come on that is easy and there is one in the current Top 10 (clearly not BM's equivalent) with that on their wall. I would be slightly embarrassed at that.
I've sent 2262.

That's with no social life and living under a bridge with free wi-fi from the coffee shop like a swamp donkey.

Anything over 2000 means you spend ALOT of time on the game.