For Administrator /moderator

Dragon blade :

u will never 'retire' from this game BM as have 'no life' outside it - stick to 'Sim City' Again gd luck in the real world - G#d help u buddie. Again this guy will be ignored. Back on topic - DW the fool has access to our chat but isn't one of our players... Cars - any suggestions?!?!

Also, just as an outsider, don't you think it would be easier for someone in your guild to start a new account to complete your acid test than it would be for team GB to hack your guild chat? Nobody but you and the fool care about your chat. Acknowledge that and then you won't care that he knows and then the game can be fun. Just takes a little maturity and I have faith that you have enough to do that
Dragon blade :

Ah... then admin can indeed read guild chat... and if one was in an opponent's guild effectively although unethical act as a 'pair of eyes' to your guild own chat. None of our players are 'DW the fool'... v interesting - further ticket raised.

You have missed the point that it is not anyone in Team GB. It should be clear that it is the administrators who are linked to the developers as their support team and not Carshalton as the senior volunteer moderator. He has confirmed that at least in this string of responses.
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Carshalton Colts :

Admin can but it has to be within the parameters of what can be stored.

Wrong. Are you confusing 'admin' with 'developers' perhaps?

Additionally, the only 'rights' I have over those of moderator are that I can add, remove, amend , whole sections of the forum. Wow!

Splitting hairs there really Carshalton and just because you have admin in your title.

This is what I view support as they use on tickets but I have had some with admin as well. The reality is they are simply an admin function. So I do not view it as wrong and found your response unnecessarily aggressive and hostile. My overall response was sufficient with the unquoted bits for them to get the help they needed and frankly there was no help from your second post. Not behaviour becoming of a moderator in my view. Please consider your future responses so they add value. I know they can because they have confirmed it to me and time was of the essence as they only store a limited amount so if there is abuse for example on a chat they need to be alerted quickly. Hence why I tried to help a fellow player reaching out for help. We should not forget that support also have administrator profiles as well.

If you had already confirmed this then why not say so earlier?

I do not have these rights. I do however accept though that some of the developers / support team post on here under the tiltle administrator. Misleading perhaps and at odds with what others are able to do and see?

Aggressive and hostile? Are you having a laugh? I simply responded as I saw fit and to the best of my knowledge at that time; and yes, to add value.

So wait, the developers of the game are now out to get fod? Why!?! This is hilarious
Cheers - Cars and one of the fallen. That's all we need to know. Cars best close or delete this thread now buddie before it goes badly off topic.
Carshalton Colts :

Carshalton Colts :

Admin can but it has to be within the parameters of what can be stored.

Wrong. Are you confusing 'admin' with 'developers' perhaps?

Additionally, the only 'rights' I have over those of moderator are that I can add, remove, amend , whole sections of the forum. Wow!

Splitting hairs there really Carshalton and just because you have admin in your title.

This is what I view support as they use on tickets but I have had some with admin as well. The reality is they are simply an admin function. So I do not view it as wrong and found your response unnecessarily aggressive and hostile. My overall response was sufficient with the unquoted bits for them to get the help they needed and frankly there was no help from your second post. Not behaviour becoming of a moderator in my view. Please consider your future responses so they add value. I know they can because they have confirmed it to me and time was of the essence as they only store a limited amount so if there is abuse for example on a chat they need to be alerted quickly. Hence why I tried to help a fellow player reaching out for help. We should not forget that support also have administrator profiles as well.

If you had already confirmed this then why not say so earlier?

I do not have these rights. I do however accept though that some of the developers / support team post on here under the tiltle administrator. Misleading perhaps and at odds with what others are able to do and see?

Aggressive and hostile? Are you having a laugh? I simply responded as I saw fit and to the best of my knowledge at that time; and yes, to add value.

This is exactly what I did say in my original post if you bothered to read it properly. I believe it was clear raise a ticket and we all know these do not come to you. Instead you focused on yourself and edited the quote down to reflect that. Wrong to start in a single sentence is hostile in my book and aggressive in my book. So no I am not having a laugh perhaps you can try some empathy next time.

Glad to have helped Dragon Blade.
Ok, admin on here (carshalton) cannot read guild chats. Devs of game may read guild chats. Devs of game have no motivation to read a paranoid person's rants. Nobody cares. And telling a mod/admin to do something rarely results in them obeying, so , 'hey you, do this for me now' doesn't work in the real world. And once again, nobody cares about fod, your acid test was sad for everyone to see the posts come through as it was a clear sign of a bit of concerning mental health, and the test was easily worked around by spending 2 minutes to create an alt account, but nobody on here knows anything about posting as someone other than themselves.
Dragon blade :

Cheers - Cars and one of the fallen. That's all we need to know. Cars best close or delete this thread now buddie before it goes badly off topic.

Done.