Brothers in Arms - the 3 year feck about

We are celebrating three years since our formation. A big thank you to all past and current teams who've contributed during this time. It's been a blast and hopefully will be for some time to come. Please shoot me if I'm still wasting my life away on this game in another three years though.
Congrats 'feck'wit. Hey man whatever keeps u going when u get on that half packed no 68 bus to get ya booze. I wouldn't wish people to shoot u though :/.
Hey, do you guys know where has Fishguard and Goodwick seagulls gone to???
I don't sorry Gregory. I hope all is good with you and your guild . I'm just trying to persuade 'feck' wit Jungle not to blow himself away. Perhaps public transport has broken down and he's walking home :/.
Jungle RFC :

We are celebrating three years since our formation. A big thank you to all past and current teams who've contributed during this time. It's been a blast and hopefully will be for some time to come. Please shoot me if I'm still wasting my life away on this game in another three years though.

3 years and still a group of no marks, that must be a record
A bit harsh there Monks, the rest may well be no marks but it seems that I have reached feck wit status.
Once again I stand corrected, took you a long time to show what a feck wit you are?
I'm probably the loudest no mark of them all then.

Well done to the BIA(or should I say FiA) lads on having a close to unbeatable guild for the better part of three years, excellent going.

The banter and naughty crap we get up to is a bonus on top of that.
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Well done to the BIA(or should I say FiA) lads on having a close to unbeatable guild for the better part of three years, excellent going.

Excuse me, who are you?
Black Monks :

Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Excuse me, who are you?

Not everybody can be a dick'tator like you ok