Guild hall

One day I will have a level 26 guild hall but what a waste of money (as is finance building) these cost the most but do the least and so are akin to managers
Can’t their function be made fore significant??
I havn't upgraded either of these for a looooong time. Too expensive and like you say, not a big enough impact on the team. Maybe you get double rp's for a guild win if you have a L26 GH? Lol, I dunno!
I’d like a function that allows you to bribe the match officials the better your finance house the more you can influence the ref to ping your opponent.
Or is this too much like “soccer”
Maybe the guild hall could add an element whereby your RPs increase with the number of challenges your guild wins. The rate would depend on how much it is upgraded.

Also for auction house: maybe it could act like the sports shop whereby you get a discount on players you buy and a little bump on players you sell. The % would increase as you upgrade.

Finance building. There has to be more that can be done there, it's absolutey rubbish for how much it costs. Perhaps if you are a good player, then you get approached by decent sponsers who increase morale slightly on your best players cos they get more in sponsorhip and advertising fees. Not really my best idea, but something would be better than it is now surely?
Attackle :

I’d like a function that allows you to bribe the match officials the better your finance house the more you can influence the ref to ping your opponent.
Or is this too much like “soccer”

Change your flag to a NZ one and you won't need money for the refs to start siding with you
Another use for the guild hall could be to loan players out to other guild members - perhaps they rent them for a nominal RP fee or something. Or perhaps if you upgrade your finance building, at level 15, you are given the option to rent players out to your fellow guild members, provided the guild hall is also level 15 or something.

Just do something with those stupid buildings....