Sports gear

I have rejoined the game after being out of the game for around 6 months or so I think it's great that MB has been removed just recent but if your wanting a game thats truly based on skill , tactics and knowledge why dont they remove the sports gear as well ?

When was mb removed Longprong? Still there as far as I can see. You still on another planet or summat? Or are you in the land of Oikball Manager?
When was mb removed Longprong? Still there as far as I can see. You still on another planet or summat? Or are you in the land of Oikball Manager?
Its not removed yet but supposedly will be soon
Just noticed that when you move the mb slider the cash figure goes up and down, but the mb stays at 0%. Stealth update?
Mb slider is still used and mb can happen prior to level 50. After lvl 50 it looks like you can use the slider but get 0% advantage. So if you are too rich they can help
Sukitansee :

Dude don't be racist to others
CHEAT NITRO (Gregory Ishii) :

Sukitansee :

Dude don't be racist to others

Hi,
maybe I'm not up to speed with current terminology. Where's the racism?
my best guess is oikball = pig ball = american football

though ironic for greg to call someone out for racism
Hi Targ,
wouldn't that be 'oink' ball? In English 'oik' is something like a country bumpkin.
But maybe Greg can explain.
Somehow I doubt it.