What is the biggest win streak for guild challenges?

What is the most wins in a row for gvgs
#Rugga Rebels we at 5 now...
Well since the system rework...
Webb Ellis were at something like a 400 winning streak before the new GvG rankings, but after the new ranking system they lost a few, hence why they wanted a merge and Ball boys were open to the merge

And now we are the best British guild on the game!
TIR had 16 as a record (your a TIR member anyway lmao) which ain't too bad considering it's only a year old guild, but due to that new gvg system it's losing more than winning, but best to lose so that we get easier opponents later.
CHEAT NITRO FOOTBALL (Gregory Ishii) :

TIR had 16 as a record (your a TIR member anyway lmao) which ain't too bad considering it's only a year old guild, but due to that new gvg system it's losing more than winning, but best to lose so that we get easier opponents later.

Great ambition! It also confirms the old system was flawed.
I'm guessing Spuitpoep, La cag and Damage might have a long one as they are strong guilds.
Back when i was in if carlsberg did guilds we purposely had the fanbase low but really good quality sides and we did over 100 gc's without loosing any we was so confident on winning we even picked a milker before the challenge had started . i think that was the peak of me on this game and the most fun i've had in the game, Leader SF at the time and Falkland al the pal were amazing guys, but after a while it did get a bit boring just knowing you would win so here i am in TIR now enjoying the game in a different way .
Well done Ashley.
Finally someone has found a way to enjoy the game after all this time.
It’s great to see.
Hope you keep enjoying it.
It’s really nice to hear such inspiring stories on the forum after all the he said he said that normally goes on ...
Wishing you all the fun.