Top 5 players ( non fixers )

Bluemooners :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Bluemooners would be a lot more better if it wasn’t for his silly attitude and moanings, i admit of course that he’s class in the game but what i think is he could’ve unleashed his actual class if it wasn’t for his current behaviours

Jesus wept here he goes again *rolls eyes*. Who put 10p in this clown? Any moan/rant i do on here is for the good of the game. For around 50 seasons i (and others Webb Ellis and a few from other guilds) have been trying and sometimes succeeding/sometimes failing in ridding the game of corruption. Any moan you do on here is just because you're trying to raise your profile from a nobody. I guarantee most on here haven't even heard of your team. How long have you been playing the game now? And you're still nowwhere near the top. Come back when you've achieved something in the game, and/or when you actually have some worthwhile suggestions. Bore off.

Didn’t i admit that you are still class?? I never said you didn’t deserve to be in the top 100! I only spoke out my thought, but i am not too sure. I could be wrong i admit, but it doesn’t mean you have to be like this to me because again, i never said you didn’t deserve to work your way to the top 100.
POOLAGPOOLAuest D2KBZP :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Bluemooners would be a lot more better if it wasn’t for his silly attitude and moanings, i admit of course that he’s class in the game but what i think is he could’ve unleashed his actual class if it wasn’t for his current behaviours

What mooners says is correct its just a shame you dont have the same intellect as him because if you did you would understand what hes saying... id suggest you leave the top guys alone they do and have done more in this game than you will ever do...
Poola

It’s my thought/opinion. I don’t know exactly but i said what i thought would be right. Honestly i do not know. Maybe i am wrong but it doesn’t mean he needs to overreact just because i spoke out my thoughts. I never said he didn’t deserve to be in the top 100 rankings however.
Bluemooners :

Back to topic and in no particular order apart from the first one :
1. Rucking Broncos
Briano
The Honey Badger
Ciren
Tauranga Monkeybutts.
Too many others worthy of a mention but these instantly come to mind. And if any of the above have ever fixed a game the nomination is withdrawn!

Thanks BM, nice to hear from one of the greats of the game. You were top level long before me and paved the way for teams like myself to learn about strat building.
Good List HoneyB

Kukis is the best Australian Player - Deadset.