SUBS

Only shit players use SUBS.

Who agrees lol
hey what you got against hoagies?
Haha Targ, I love your humor, or how the Queens English spell it, humour. We also call them poor boys in the States, which must be this dude to post this thread. Who are you anyway? I have three teams that I would love to play you with either one without subs to see really how good you are, tough guy
The names Tukia. Bring on your visa team any day. I know using SUBS is a strategy and it's used in real rugby.

I have my rights to voice my opinion that only shit players use SUBS.

Hell I use SUBS sometimes, I'm calling myself a shit player too.

I have respect for teams in RM that don't use it Win or Lose.

The Challenge of the game has gone, so it's basically a challenge to players to not use SUBS.

Got your attention.
Tukia :

Who agrees lol

What lvl you buddy? Get to top 3 lvls and then talk about subs.. You will be the only one not using them..
Hurricanes86 :

Tukia :

Who agrees lol

What lvl you buddy? Get to top 3 lvls and then talk about subs.. You will be the only one not using them..

Great shout Hurricanes. Come on little man, start climbing the ranks and go play the big boys. You wouldn't last long without subs.
Tukia :

Who agrees lol

You know when i used to play, subs gave me big help whenever i played someone, if i wouldn't use them my team would just get tired and slow down, it'll only get harder if you get to the top rankings, so i strongly disagree with what you said. Everyone has their own style of playing (i don't mean cheating or other dirty methods)
I like your attitude Tukia as a fellow Queenslander, but sorry dude you can’t be taken seriously lol. Keep at it!
Did you guys not read I use SUBS too.

I know of teams who've made it to #1 not using SUBS at all the whole.

1 Australian & Few South African teams have done.

Kegson... That Australian team was definitely not you.
Clearly you boys use SUBS.

I'm level 74. If I was on par with any of your levels. I welcome the challenge. But when you have 10+ levels on me obviously you will win.