Training update

So with the new training layout, -10% with 2 hour rest for stretching, -23% with 4 hour rest for cardio and -50% with 8 hour rest for intensive.
Does this mean it's now even harder to accrue training points?
My guess is that it does
I can't see them giving us 4 times the tp's for a stretch and double the tp's for cardio and intensive training.
This change was applied to the Football a few weeks ago.
Although I don't pay as much attention to it, as the rugga, the overall answer I can give to your question referring to less TP's is yes.
I may be wrong, but the 8hr seems only seems to give about an extra 50% TP's over a 4hr stint.
Peanut Butta :

This change was applied to the Football a few weeks ago.
Although I don't pay as much attention to it, as the rugga, the overall answer I can give to your question referring to less TP's is yes.
I may be wrong, but the 8hr seems only seems to give about an extra 50% TP's over a 4hr stint.

Thanks for the reply. Guess that's me done then. With triple promotion and now this, it's impossible to keep up with the training.
Game ruined SN.
If developers are reading treads they should improve the game then worsening it.
What were they before..... I know it was 36% and 4 hours, can’t remember the rest
3 15 36 respectively.
I gained 2 training points on all players on an 8 hour
Martin Shea :

What level are you and do your players have decent training % ?
Martin Shea :

What level are you and do your players have decent training % ?
This will encourage more brought players. I suppose this was the intention still enjoy the games on level 78 plenty players still playing for free there