USA Rugby Union I & II WE WANT YOU!

USA Rugby Union I and II are looking for fine, good men/women, or at least eager yanks to join us. We are hands down the best US guild in the game, but we want more. We are striving to get to the top 20 and sustain there. We will help develop your team and game. Our feeder guild is open, so join there, and if you are good enough for the main guild; we'll move you up. Looking forward to helping you out, and make the game fun and competitive
Moving up the charts. There's not too many good ones out there, but we would love to have nrl raiders, SEAWOLVES and Westside Condors. We currently have the best US guild, now trying to complete the mission. We also have a feeder guild that could use 5 actives. Regardless of level, as long as you are active we will help you.
Build it and they will come. Don't need the unhonorable match fixers at the top, come and join for fun. Our feeder needs 2-3 active players to have some fun.
Sean (LC Bears) sour grapes... yet you yourself have NEVER match fixed with previous guild members ...hmmmmmm.... tell the whole truth not part... Jealousy and envy consumes you... maybe later will the USA guild members see through you... carry on living in your pipe dream... was it not you who called me via mobile for help? Did I not give you player strats? Shhhhhh!!! You embarrassing yourself... regards *Sniper (Nemesis)
sniper has never been a great player, used mb for ages than quit when mb was deleted. enough said, move on jasco you're turd
Sniper never used match bonus, envy is a bitch and sadly cowards and haters never reveal themselves.
Like yourself because you are the useless one. Move along now anonymous yellow belly.
STFU! I know teams that never use MB (When below lvl 50) or subbing and still kick ass.
Guest GEXZBI :

Sniper never used match bonus, envy is a bitch and sadly cowards and haters never reveal themselves.
Like yourself because you are the useless one. Move along now anonymous yellow belly.

its no secret who i am dopey, check my posts.
however who are you no mark
Tony Stank :

Guest GEXZBI :

its no secret who i am dopey, check my posts.
however who are you no mark

It's sniper I think. If you value your peace and quiet and an atmosphere of vague sanity, don't get him started :))

The fact that he is talking about himself in the third person is probably all you need to know to reach the correct conclusions
fair one, my mistake