Report Match Fixing Update

Hi Everyone, just so you are aware there is now an official Avenue to report any matches you deem to have been "fixed". Upon review by Sweet Nitro, any matches that have been deemed to have been "fixed" will have their game cancelled and points deducted.

To report match fixing hit the "newspaper / game updates" tab on your home screen. Click or tap on the top fixture and a drop down will appear of all games over the past couple of days. Tap of click the game you wish to report, you will be sent back to the update page and tap or click "report". Your reported fixture will show in a list format on your own update page.

Be warned, any matches that are reported but not deemed to be fixed, the "reporter" could also face sanctions.

Upon this new development and ongoing dialog with SN, we have decided to stop posting videos, for now, to see how this plays out.

Many thanks for your co-operation, this has been a mild success which could change the face of the game for everyone for the positive.

Kind regards,

La Cagnannaise Exposed.
I hope these cheats are given the same sanctions as given to those who cheated in Damage.
Nice to see there is a way to finally have everyone playing fair and square.

I bet a lot of them ask for Match Bonus to be reintroduced because of this though
DHSFP :

I bet a lot of them ask for Match Bonus to be reintroduced because of this though

Great work to expose this crooked guild. The guild should suspended for a couple of seasons at least.
Yes guys, this has been a massive step forward for the game. I applaud Sweet Nitro for taking such positive steps to making the game fair for all.

Unfortunately the attitude from those I've spoken to at La Cagnannaise so far has been poor, and quite frankly, arrogant. Only Stockholm Exiles responded to my letter to La Cagnannaise, and another of them told me that nothing will change. To paraphrase him, he says they contribute too much money to Sweet Nitro each season so Sweet Nitro will never ban them.

I guess we will have to wait and see.
The Master :

DHSFP :

Great work to expose this crooked guild. The guild should suspended for a couple of seasons at least.

You do realise there was a fixed match in Damage
I guess we should all raise a ticket as we have been unfairly disadvantaged by this scale of cheating., and seek compensation.
I hope all match fixer are reported fairly. All elite guilds have been guilt of this to greater or lesser degrees.
This should not be a vendetta against one guild, but stop it throughout the game.
I urge all teams to consider reporting all match fixings.
Not so Damaged :

The Master :

DHSFP :

You do realise there was a fixed match in Damage

Yes actually, and it was also reported. We have a no fix policy, and 2 of our French contingent unfortunately fixed a game. But we showed no partiality.

2 of my own guild mates are right now on the brink of demotion from top level next season. I have only lost 1 game this season so it would have cost me nothing to give both of them the win in our games late in this season. But I didn't. We agreed, we both play to win. Even though those 2 guys are being helped into demotion by La Cagnannaise match fixing in our league. Mavericks was given the win today by Cagnan, and Breizh was given the win by Stockholm, effectively keeping Ankliv and Dreadlocked Warriors in demotion territory. Is this fair? Is this sportsmanship? Is this honorable?

Come on Ystrad, you once fought against this too. You should be seeing this as your victory as well. Why did you sell out?
Mic's Mob :

I hope all match fixer are reported fairly. All elite guilds have been guilt of this to greater or lesser degrees.
This should not be a vendetta against one guild, but stop it throughout the game.
I urge all teams to consider reporting all match fixings.

I agree.