New Download for Windows Players

Looks like the Flash situation isn't fixed. Playing on Facebook Gamesroom, follow the instructions and you get NOWHERE!, you have to launch the game in a browser to be able to download the "updated software" LMFAO to install on your windows computer. After downloading and installing - what do you get? Answer Chrome Browser going to the server which halts until you allow Flash, and then goes into a loop of flashing while trying to load the game. Yup Sweet Nitro, we have waited many weeks for you to come up with a solution to Facebook not hosting your game after the end of this month - you finally have a solution which has insufficient information to download the install file, and when you finally work out a way to get it, it still doesn't work. If your developers see any jobs advertised in politics I strongly suggest you apply, you are suitably qualified, good at telling lies, make many promises and fail to deliver anything of any use to anyone other than lining your own pockets
yes i notice when it started flashing up to download so i tried and a warning message came up and i trust windows a lot more than nitro so didn't bother so it looks like in about 2 weeks myself along with loads of other teams will suddenly stop playing as they won't be able to log in and what is the biggest joke of all they had over a year to sort! While other games i play have already given up flash and started using other programs to run their apps. Just go's to show all nitro wants is your money they don't care about anyone!!!
Yes, I had a warning msg when trying to download (Win 10). Then passed after scanning with my 3rd party protection. Been playing from Chromium for 5 days, now - no problems.
Peanut Butta :

Yes, I had a warning msg when trying to download (Win 10). Then passed after scanning with my 3rd party protection. Been playing from Chromium for 5 days, now - no problems.

And it didn't ask you to allow Flash? the only Flash I get is the white screen when loading up.
Yes, Flash has to be enabled within game.
A white screen? If there is a msg at the top saying "Some Chromium keys may be disabled", just cancel that msg (press x button to the right) and it may load up.
I had the same problem trying to install the Windows fix, but Chrome kept hanging looking for an API. Couldn.t cure it. Then when the Windows fix flashed up again I clicked on the <Aproblem?> link.

Right at the bottom of the browser page that comes up is a link to the "Android emulator bluestacks" I installed bluestacks. Its just like Gameroom. Loaded RM and RM7s and both played no probs.

A solution that circumvents Win and Chrome issues,
Wel the windiws version has totally crashed now
Cheers Nitro no more playing for me