What a great update

Well done nitro, superb update has got me playing again, keep up the good work
Haha give your head a wobble ffs
Got to agree, its the best update since the early days. At last you can design a strat that works on most occasions.
If you think getting annihilated by a team with no cc players and five levels below you when you have a fully maxed team is great then I guess you are easily pleased.

I note the big spenders avoid the forum, their renowned cheats and covert guidance from the embedded nitro owned teams makes life easy while the mortals need to spend hours trying to crack their ridiculous code that has destroyed the game and driven many to leave or stop procuring players.

The game is effectively dead when you are played by a team when both on full energy and you lose by a score then return the match whennthe opponent is on 55% energy and you get tonked.

The game is broken. You are welcome to it. Spending money provides minimal advantage. The consequences are players stop spending and we have seen so e great guys leave.
It is great that the gap between the spenders and non spenders has apparently closed, bring on the next update please
It's a piece of crap and totally unrealistic with 99% of kicks going dead for scrum, kick, repeat or lineout, kick, repeat and tries no longer being scored against same levels farther than 22m out???? In what universe?

5 and sometimes 7 levels below winning games??? In what universe? That is akin to a low division amateur team beating a top professional or International side. It just doesn't happen, ever!!!
I know who you are and no, you have never been banned and neither have I.

Caernarfon is just an attention seeking gobshite and all of us that have been around since the days of Sublinet at the start know this. He used to call himself "Captain Sam" or as we all affectionately knew him "Captain Gobshite". I could go on but I am not wasting any more of my time on this ameoba.
DHSFP :

I know who you are and no, you have never been banned and neither have I.

Caernarfon is just an attention seeking gobshite and all of us that have been around since the days of Sublinet at the start know this. He used to call himself "Captain Sam" or as we all affectionately knew him "Captain Gobshite". I could go on but I am not wasting any more of my time on this ameoba.

Get back in your box , I like the update you dont, get over it. I called myself Captain Sam for the duration of the Lions Tour in NZ thats all. For years before I went under the name Caernarfon RFC, is there a problem with this.

Anyway Im glad you got away in the court case over the beastiality with a cat. The judge quite rightly said a Scotsman would never put anything in a kitty.
OMG really ! Players stats are meaningless, defenders miles lower than attackers stats chase down and tackle with no problem, kick scrum kick scrum kick scrum yawn yawn yawn, players side stepping while your players run straight into other players, no point in strats as Nitro decides who wins, fed up with watching games as 2nd half Nitro changes game to benefit teams, lower teams who's players stats are terrible tend to win. The game now has nothing to do with the better team with the better players win, its a toss of a coin who wins.
I agree with the complaints. It especially great to see your maxed out defenders running away from the attacking player or just stopping dead. Something is definitely wrong with this game now.