Championship games

The upper level members in our guild (8+) have blank pages where their upcoming championship series schedule should be. Those at level 7 and below have schedules. My question is when will all the schedules be available and when will the new series begin?
Hi Judd. It would seem there was a problem when the new matches were generated and the developers have been made aware of this. The problem should hopefully resolved soon.
It should be sorted now, if anybody still don't have games scheduled please let us know.
It appears everyone in our guild has a schedule now. And furthermore, ones that had schedules now have new schedules, but we are all on the same time frame now.
Thanks for the update Judd, much appreciated.
oops, we do have 1 problem. There is one guild member with no opponents nor a schedule. New England Patriots, level 6, is "oops, this player is not in a championship series." Everyone else is good to go, even the other level 6s.
looks like we are all only getting 11 games with 14 teams in a championship.. not sure if thats a bug or intended just pointing it out
aaaand now New England Patriots has a schedule. all good here.
I've asked if the 11 games are correct, will keep you guys posted.
So I guess we are only playing 11 games and we will not play everyone in the season great.