MATCH BONUS

All of these posts saying you used match bonus against us your cheats blah blah blah is pathetic get used to it.. everyone uses it.. some just choose not to admit it.. on the rugby and soccer game everyone just accepts it now.. you lot are lucky.. you used to be able to put 100 per cent on. And these teams that get hammered and instantly assume match bonus is used. Maybe a part of the problem is your team is not as good as the team that beat you.. just suck it up its starting to make you all look pathetic
Of course everyone use it, because ppl will build the Strategy building
AH, but many times it is used, and you can prove it. Play a friendly against them. Personally, I think the match bonus is complete horse shit, and takes away from all the strategy in the game. In Coalition, no one uses it. We don't too. If you don't believe us, feel free to check out our schedules.

By using the match bonus, you are already admitting defeat. You have already lost. So why bother playing?
I agree i lost 42-0 to britz blitz today i know he bonused me cos i only lost 43-7 last time lmao but in all fairness i appreciate he has an amazing team and he is so far ahead of me and know he didnt use bonus.. i am on rugby version of game and there are teams that get bonused and still win.. thats what everyone should aspire to be instead of coming on here calling other guilds cheats.. i do hate the bonus.. but you will get used to it
Hey, it's Whales! Nice to see you sir! I just find it frustrating. It, personally has only happened to me a couple of times, but some, including my my daughter, LOL, are extremely mad about it. We don't pay money toward the game, and have no ill will at all toward those that do. As a matter of fact, we are very thankful for them, as without them, the game would not be possible. She is just chewing my ear off right now, as she has never lost a championship game before. She played him back in a friendly and smashed him 38-6.

Anyway, nice to see you posting. I enjoy meeting everyone from the game.
Youll get used to it.. the effect of it wont be as big in a few seasons.. teams will pull out some awsome tactics just use it as a reason to improve
Hey, for a big game, I'm willing to do some match bonus even if I'm ahead.
It is completely unrealistic but then again so is this game.
Greg Burkart :

It is completely unrealistic but then again so is this game.

Think I said this elsewhere, but I'll say it again- it's really not.

NFL players get a bonus for winning playoff games, and it's also a good way to simulate players getting amped up for important games (division rivalries, chance to clinch a higher seed, etc.).
Players skill levels don't magically increase by those huge percentages just because they are *amped up* for a big game due to an increase in money. It can't decrease their 40 time, increase the verticle leap, increase their stamina, improve their ball skills, make a lineman stronger or quicker, improve QB arm strength, make a defender a better tackler etc. That is where the skill of the person running the team training comes into play and I think that is what most "coaches" want. A fair game where you pit your coaching skills v your opponents coaching skills without some magical crutch, the match bonus. It is a game mechanic and I have to accept that but I don't have to agree with it. I spend a lot of time buying players based not only on the skills but based on training recovery times, wages and training efficiency. I also train my players based on those attributes. I guess I don't need to do that when I can just shortcut the process with match bonus. I never said anybody who uses the match bonus was a cheater. I just think it takes away from the deeper process when players can just flip a switch and magically *'roid up"* for a game. I said my position and will not belabor it by re visiting the topic again. We can just agree to disagree and move forward.