Kickoffs are jacked up

Oh dear lord.

Game tim 927, rockhounds. V. Roughnecks. Rockhounds ends the 1st half with a score, the ensuing kickoff occurs officially in the third quarter with 13 minutes remaining. I receive it, get tackled and the immediately kickoff to him. The first play of the second half ends up being 5 minutes after the quarter starts.

2nd incident game time 732, giantangrytroll v. Zombies. The entire second half is each team kicking off to each other for the entire half. Regardless of whether there was a score, it was just kickoff after kickoff....

This is bad, like extremely bad. It is frustrating enough to lose the guaranteed half time possession when you are the team being challenged, but to now have ransom kickoffs??? You need to sort this out quickly, because this is just sloppy.
Hi Roughnecks

The problem should be sorted now, was sorted about 30 minutes or so after it started.

Let me know should there be any further problems
system failure during to boosted games lost both even though i was the one boosting would like my money back cause both times i was leading the second time game was over before i got back on
ow and before you say it nothing was wrong on my end router was up and functioning properly had 2 computors and tablet going no problems with any others at these time both occured on seperate days so can you explain please
Not able to pick my plays during gams
Mark Chapman :

ow and before you say it nothing was wrong on my end router was up and functioning properly had 2 computors and tablet going no problems with any others at these time both occured on seperate days so can you explain please

Please log a support ticket with as much detail as possible (Game date & Time, opponent, game type etc) so the support team can have a look at the problem, unfortunately my powers only reach to the forums so I'm unable to assist further with this problem.
I am getting many injurys and it's on guys that are maxed in stamina toughness I have turned down rythm attack defense and it is still happening
Ow and my energy was at 100 morale 75
Please give me your team name, guild name and player/s who got injured, want to check something
that was sandman i am having same problem his guild is bones2 i have been injured every league game for the last 4 days and my guys are maxed in stamina toughness penetration speed all that yet they get injured kr and rb