Why?

Why are you now (as of this morning) forcing app users to first connect to facebook before accessing the game? For several weeks I have been connected to facebook, and playing the game on an ipad through the apple store app. I do not have facebook access during the day, but this had not been an issue as i still had access to the game thanks to the app. Today, wjen attempting to get on via the app, the game refuses to load, directing me to facebook, which i have no access to at present, thus denying me access to the game.

How can i continue to slack iff at work periodically with this change? Why do you not want me to play anymore?

Can you please look into this and let me know if there is a work around?

Thanks!
HAHAHA!! AH, man, I love you! Absolutely hilarious. Enjoy playing you too, btw. Rockhounds and I who are friends on FB were talking about that yesterday that it is just fun to compete against each other and have a good time.

Anyway, think I might have a solution for you. Friend of mine had the same problem, but if you load the FB gameroom app, it doesn't use a browser, or FB. At least from what he says, as FB is blocked at his work. Hope this helps you out.

Carry on!
Is the FB gameroom app on the apple store? Or is this something actually connected to the FB?

Hold on buddy. Unlike you, unfortunately, not at work at the moment. Try to help you out. I also noticed my FB account changed yesterday with messages. I did not ask for it.

Give me a few minutes.
My bad. So, you are trying to use the ipad at work? He said he downloaded the FB Gameroom app at home on his computer.

Honestly, not sure how all this works. But he was able to acccess it at work the next day. So you may have to try this at home, and try it at work tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't have been more help
No problem, this game sucks the life...out of my battery, so doing it on my phone isn't going to be a longterm fix. Plus i can fake like i am working from the ipad, as i do a majority of my usual work there anyway. What better way to look busy than acting like i am aworking away furiously, but really i am taking a mental break lol
Ipad version.
Ok, from what I now understand, and it doesn't quite makes sense to me, but FB Gameroom doesn't use FB or a browser. Not even sure how that works. But it will save your login info after the first time. Never had to deal with this before, but he also said that with the FB gameroom, he cannot access the forums, otherwise he would reply.

Wow, gives me a headache trying to figure this all out. Would rather be smashing helmets together. Would hurt less. LOL
Ok, so i believe i understand how the fb gameroom woukd be a work around. Where do i find this fb gameroom? I dont fb all that much, so i may need a walkthrough that your dad would understand.

I found an andriod app titled "guide for facebook gameroom", but i find nothing in the apple store in the search facebook gameroom. I assume this item allows the launch of a fb game without needing to connect right then to fb.

Now if there is a way to marry the info on fb to a login username on the desktop version, and then have the app pull from this website, that would be nice. Since i firsy found this game via app store, and later connected it eith fb, i cant register on the pc version as the "pseudo" is already taken, so i have to connect via fb from the desktop page.

And i appreciate the assistance here!!!!! Thanks a ton!