Injuries

Greg Burkart :

This is getting to be a joke. I am losing 2-3 players per game to injuries ranging from 4 to 6 days. At this rate my 2nd and 3rd team backups will be all used up.

"A good manager/coach would have already been prepared for injuries to starters and would have a replacement in training on his/her team already."
Togo's Gorilla :

Greg Burkart :

This is getting to be a joke. I am losing 2-3 players per game to injuries ranging from 4 to 6 days. At this rate my 2nd and 3rd team backups will be all used up.

"A good manager/coach would have already been prepared for injuries to starters and would have a replacement in training on his/her team already."

I have. I said I am already losing 2nd and 3rd team players to injury. They come a point where yes we can not have 5 back ups for every starter. The NFL teams can only carry 53 players on their official roster. The rate of injury is clearly way out of whack.
injuries are even worse when boosting is involved. Automatic 2 injuries and for extra days.
This seems to be nothing more than an attempt to raise revenue by pushing the reassigning players option.
this is truly getting out of hand......I have 4 rb's hurt and 2 wr's , all in 3 games and all but one for AT LEAST 4 DAYS or more. this is in 3 games..... one of rb's got hurt the same day I healed him with med kits for now he's out for 4 days. all were maxed out on toughness to prevent crap like this or at least this often and severe.
Major factors of injuries are: High rhythm, low toughness, low stamina to deal with high rhythm. I do up toughness some but do higher stamina and found a sweet spot ~ 60-65% rhythm. Most my injuries occur on special teams with some on offense and defense. But that's my team so it may vary for others.