Developers - This game is dying and you are losing your best players

23/06/16 10:51
Dropkicks Rfc :

Thanks for the good times guys! Best of luck to all of you.. i hope the developers make the game challenging again to keep you interested!

Haha you will have withdrawals soon
23/06/16 10:58
A.B.S :

Dropkicks Rfc :

Thanks for the good times guys! Best of luck to all of you.. i hope the developers make the game challenging again to keep you interested!

Haha you will have withdrawals soon

Not likely bro... blue and red dots don't spin my wheels anymore lol
23/06/16 11:58
New colours coming soon ..... Lol
23/06/16 12:54
I would really like to know where the moderators are!!! They have all gone quiet! Lol
23/06/16 17:56
Still here, but what can I add to this?
23/06/16 18:14
Waspy Tiger :

Still here, but what can I add to this?

Likewise
23/06/16 20:29
Moderators - I know you have limited contact with the developers but do you know whether the developers are even concerned about the drain of talent leaving the game?

Surely a game with a limited boredom threshold is not a great business model for long term income and growth?
23/06/16 22:47
Taff - International Lions :

New colours coming soon ..... Lol

Green dots might add a little excitement lol
24/06/16 00:24
Welsh Wizzards & Welsh Wizzards Colts :

Moderators - I know you have limited contact with the developers but do you know whether the developers are even concerned about the drain of talent leaving the game?

Surely a game with a limited boredom threshold is not a great business model for long term income and growth?

Like I said, can't really add anything else.
24/06/16 02:17
[quote="Waspy Tiger"]
Still here, but what can I add to this?[/quote

No worries waspy, I know you were taking down ideas earlier, maybe this one would be a more important one to address