Muppet of the week.

20/09/16 00:29
Knights - BlueBloods :

I think you might want to check your facts, but fair play to you for playing me 14 times in the last 24hours managing a 50% success rate with 25% of those wins against my loss strategy. I think the evidence points to you being the bad loser and candidate for Muppet of the Week however

I was completely gracious in defeat as I am all my defeats as after all ITS JUST A GAME, however when you personally accuse someone of something just because you lost & then call them childish immature names it makes you very much the sore loser. I've proven to you a few times your team can be beaten comfortably with the right strategy HOWEVER I've also stated numerous times my respect for the strength of your team. To switch to a losing strategy when you started with your real strategy shows your level of bitterness. Enjoy the game a little instead of crying every time you lose then look for excuses & personally attack people. You're a very bitter sore loser & all over a virtual game of rugby......I bet you're a real hoot at parties.....
20/09/16 05:28
Gareth Berrow :

I'm new to all this but just out of curiosity why would you have a loss strategy, as I said I'm new. Plus what if the best platform to play on. I only ask as strategy is the thing I'm most struggling to get to grips with. Cheers

A loss strategy is useful when opponents repetitively play you over and over and over again in friendlies trying to find a strategy that will work against you. Unfortunately during GVG challenges you cannot leave your loss strategy on as you may be challenged at any time. Therefore you have to switch to it when you realise you are being played in a friendly.

Are you a member of a guild Gareth? A good guild will share their strategy tips.
20/09/16 06:56
Hillcrest :

I nominate 99.999999999999% of all the French players and French guilds.... They all use a lot of mb

Where is the moderator when there is racism going on.
20/09/16 08:32
The Man from Delmonte :

Hillcrest :

I nominate 99.999999999999% of all the French players and French guilds.... They all use a lot of mb

One of the more recent times that you threw your toys out of the pram, you subsequently, and disrespectfully, changed your team name to Carshalton *un**. Is that the same moderator that you're referring to now?
20/09/16 09:03
I was not aware that French was race. Always thought it to be a nationality. I'm also missing where it is stated that it is ONLY the French using MB. At most the comment is a generalization and opinion piece based on past experience. Racism is quite a serious allegation and completely out of place
20/09/16 09:34
bulldogs. NO MB... :

Now recieving nominations

,Now dog ,behave ,lol
20/09/16 09:51
The Man from Delmonte :

Hillcrest :

How on earth is that racist? If I had said the same about Americans or Poms would that also be racist?? I think you're racist for even thinking that. What an absolute MUPPET! So scratch my comment about the French, my new nomination for muppet of the week now certainly goes to "The Man from Delmonte"
20/09/16 12:44
Blunt Force Trauma :

The Man from Delmonte :

Hillcrest :

One of the more recent times that you threw your toys out of the pram, you subsequently, and disrespectfully, changed your team name to Carshalton *un**. Is that the same moderator that you're referring to now?

Have you confused him with me?
20/09/16 12:47
The Man from Delmonte :

Hillcrest :

I agree with the other observations that is in no way represents any form of racism otherwise I would have dealt with it.

Now you are back from your recent ban Man from Delmonte please be under no illusion that if a further muting is required it will be for a far longer period.
20/09/16 12:51
Carshalton Colts :

Blunt Force Trauma :

The Man from Delmonte :

Hillcrest :

Have you confused him with me?

Or perhaps I missed the name change you refer to and it was dealt with before I spotted it. I think I understand now.